6 | A Broken Camera

Third Person POV

"Woah." Geonu and Jungwon said at the same time.

"So, he was the guy that you told us you could never forget." Jungwon said.

"Why don't you say sorry to him?" Geonu asked.

"Well, I feel like he doesn't even want to face me at all. Remember when I tried asking for help, but he just pushed me away." Jake mentioned.

"I mean, you didn't even apologize to him nor told him the truth. I would do the same exact thing if I was him." Jungwon said.

"Okay, change topic. When did you guys became a thing?" Jake asked.

"Almost a year." Geonu replied.

"So, you two have been lying for almost a year!" Jake whispered-yelled in frustration.

"You never asked, hyung." Jungwon said and caused Geonu to smile and laugh.

Seeing the two happily together made Jake happy, but he was also wondering how much he missed the times where it was also him and Sunghoon.

(Lunch time)

(Lunch time)

"Sunghoon, where are you?" Jay asked.

"I'm in the cafeteria, I'll just get my food and drink." Sunghoon replied.

Sunghoon was hungry. He couldn't eat anything today since he was almost late which caused him to just drink water.

He decided to get a slushie with a plate of tonkatsu (pork cutlet), rice, and with a side of kimchi.

"Congrats on the game yesterday, Sunghoon!" Some random girl said. A lot of people congratulated them of their game yesterday. Sunghoon made some mistakes, but he still managed to bring his team to victory.

He was searching for Jay until Sunoo called him probably wondering what's taking Sunghoon so long.

"Sunghoon, where are you?" Sunoo asked.

"Wait, hold up. It's kind of crowded here." Sunghoon said while trying to find his two friends.

He walked pass a clear path but he was too pre occupied that he didn't see the 'caution' sign which caused him to slip and made his slushie to fly. Everyone started to whisper and look at him.

"Hyung, I found you." Sunoo said looking at where Sunghoon is in horror.

Sunghoon placed his phone down at the floor and looked towards the side where people were at and he saw Jake.

And not just that. He saw his slushie all over Jake's clothes and also his camera.

Sunoo and Jay ran towards his side and Jungwon and Geonu were at Jake's side.

Sunghoon stepped closer to Jake and brought one of his hands out.

"What?" Jake asked obliviously.

"You need a help up?" Sunghoon said.

"I thought you don't want to help me at all." Jake said as he stood up himself.

Sunghoon took one of Jake's hand and ran towards the locker room.

Once they reached the locker room, Sunghoon took his towel and a jacket.

"Listen Jake, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to pour slushie all over you." Sunghoon said.

"Let me take your shirt and I'll laundry it once I get home. Just use this for now." Sunghoon added while handing his jacket to Jake.

Jake started to take off his shirt which caused Sunghoon to look at the walls. Jake smirked and purposely changed slowly.

"Look at this pretty walls." Sunghoon thought.

"Are you done?" Sunghoon asked with a hint of frustration.

"Last time I checked, you're impatient." Jake said.

"Ok, now what about my camera." Jake mentioned finally done.

"Umm... I can try to repay you." Sunghoon said.

One thing Sunghoon hates is never taking care of the things he never gave back. He doesn't like being in debt; no matter how much a person has caused him.

Jake laughed of how ridiculous the younger sounds. Sunghoon doesn't like keeping IOUs and he always repays. He knew he wouldn't be able to focus if he has just a single debt.

"Why are you laughing?" Sunghoon said seriously.

"I don't want your money, Sunghoon." Jake said laughing.

"Then I'll do anything you want." Sunghoon said confidently.

Jake smirked and moved closer to Sunghoon's face. He likes teasing Sunghoon because his reactions were always priceless.

"Do all my math assignments." Jake replied while moving back.

Jake wanted to request Sunghoon forgiving him, but he figured that'll be insincere and would've crossed the line.

"Fine." Sunghoon said.

"So, how are you?" Jake asked.

"Me? I need to go. My friends are looking for me." Sunghoon said and left the locker room to go back to his friends in the cafeteria.

I miss you, Sunghoon.

And that's it for our chapter for today. Hope you liked it and remember,

Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

PS: Sorry for the short chapter. I couldn't think of any fillers☹️

-BA