2) College

It was a few weeks later. Jackson and I were waiting for the breakfast that Chin-sun was preparing. We were in the kitchen, sitting on the stools that surrounded the small island.

Chin-sun didn't have work today, so she decided to treat the two of us with some homemade breakfast before we had to leave for school. It was Jackson's early day today, meaning he only had classes till lunch while I had a full day and finished in the afternoon. It was the first week back of college after their summer break.

"Foods done!" Chin-sun cheered as she handed the two of us plates full of pancakes, bacon and eggs. She took her own plate and sat down beside Jackson, watching as we dug in.

"Thank you" I mumbled with a mouth full of food. She giggled, reaching over and lightly brushing some crumbs beside my lip, off. She brought it back to her mouth, eating it. I blushed as I quickly stared down at my half eaten food, Jackson's laugh heard in the background.

"Thanks for the food, Baby" Jackson thanked Chin-sun, leaning over and placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. Chin-sun gasped slightly, playfully hitting Jackson on the shoulder. Jackson chuckled as he continued eating.

He waited until the two of us were finished before grabbing all of our plates and walking over to the sink, washing them before drying them. I walked into Chin-sun and my bedroom, grabbed my school things and placed them in a bag before walking back out.

I stood by the door, waiting for Jackson who came out of his room soon after. Chin-sun walked over to us, greeting us goodbye with a quick peck on the lips. We made our way out the door and downstairs to the garage, getting in Jackson's car and buckling ourselves in.

We arrived at the college not long afterwards, parking in the student parking lot before turning the car off. We stayed in the car for a little while, looking around at everyone entering the school. Jackson let out a small sigh, leaning over and grabbing hold of my hand.

"I'll pick you up today, ok?" Jackson smiled and I nodded. "Also, don't forget that our date is at seven, and it's only us two today because Chin-sun is going out to dinner with her parents" Jackson continued while opening the door.

"Oh, that's right. I completely forgot about it" I sighed, facepalming. Jackson shook his head as he chuckled slightly. He got out of the car, as did I, and the two of us walked into the college hand-in-hand. I gently swung our hands by our sides.

"You're adorable, you know?" Jackson chuckled as he watched our hands. I stopped moving them, looked down at my feet as a red tint covered my cheeks. "Oh? Is someone blushing?" Jackson teased, reaching over to grab my cheeks.

"Yah! I am not!" I blushed even more, let go of his hand and crossed my arms over my chest, turning my head. Jackson laughed loudly as he continued to tease me all the way to my class. "I have to go, bye" I mumbled as I walked into my class, despite being early. Jackson followed me into the class, only a couple people were present.

"Come on, I'm sorry Babe" Jackson sighed as he walked up to where I was seated. I huffed, turning away and crossing my arms again. "Babe..." Jackson groaned, laying on the table. My eyes widened as I tried to push him off.

"What are you doing?! Get off the table!" I whisper shouted at him. Although I wasn't able to push him off and he ended up rolling off the table and onto my lap. "Jackson!" I groaned, smacking his head slightly. "Get off!" I sighed.

"Forgive me?"Jackson pouted, trying to fake an innocent face. I grimaced, shook my head and tried to push him off again. "I won't move until you forgive me" Jackson stated. I sighed, knowing full well how stubborn Jackson can be.

"If I forgive you, you'll leave?" I asked. Jackson nodded and hummed. "I forgive you" I said, looking down at him. Jackson gave a skeptical look but got up once the first bell rang.