Something new?

Itachi's face turned pale when he heard what his stupid brother had done. Even though Naruto had been interacting with him for only a few minutes, he knew Naruto was truly one of the best people in Earth. He still could not believe the little brother who he had always thought was innocent did that. Itachi sighed, disappointed in his brother.
" I am so sorry about my foolish brother. I should have raised him better... Sorry you had to go through this." Itachi told Naruto.

" Nah, its fine. As long as he is happy now I'm okay," Naruto replied, flashing his signature smile. Itachi's cheeks were slightly pink but he was definitely blushing, not that Naruto noticed. He remade the breakfast for both of them and they started eating.
Later on, Itachi had to head out to the city to run some errands and work at his part time job. Naruto thought that he would be fine alone so he stayed at home by himself.

It was approaching night. Itachi still has not come back from the city. In addition, it was raining( really heavily ).

Boom! Another round of thunder came. Naruto has always been afraid of thunder because of the nights where the villagers in his village would hurt him were always stormy. However, Sasuke had helped Naruto since. Naruto could'nt overcome that fear though.

Shivering and hiding under many blankets, Naruto kept praying for Itachi to come back as his warmth made Naruto feel safe. Tears were rolling down his cheeks as darkness slowly engulfed him.( There was a black out btw ) He was also scared of the dark( stupid villagers ).

"Naruto?" A voice called as the door opened. Immediately realising whose voice that was, Naruto sprinted towards Itachi and hugged him tight. Before he knew it, his body ached and he slowly shrunk. Screaming in agony, Naruto turned into a small baby fox.

 Screaming in agony, Naruto turned into a small baby fox

This is not my art. Credits to owner
Itachi was shocked beyond his wildest dreams. He carried the baby fox. Naruto could not talk. He could only make fox noises. Seeing Naruto's plight, Itachi put Naruto on his bed and tucked him to sleep after calming him down. Naruto fell asleep quite easily. Soon after, Itachi slept on the bed too (😏 ).

The next morning, Naruto looked around him. He was back to his previous state. Was last night just a nightmare? He flinched when he saw Itachi laying beside him, sleeping peacefully. Naruto looked at the clock on the wall and it was only 4am. It was not a nightmare at all. He hoped that that was only a one time thing.He was wrong.

Soon another stormy night came. Naruto felt the same, familiar sensation . Poof! He was back into a tiny fox. He was worried and he knew he had to tell Itachi about this cycle. I mean, he couldn't move very well with that tiny and unfamiliar body of his.

"So... you're telling me that you turn into a fox when it rains at night?" Itachi question the blonde kitsune. Naruto nodded vigorously( Itachi was surprised that his head didn't snap off 😋 ) Itachi was trained to accept reality but this was on another scale. After a few minutes of processing the statement by naruto, Itachi just said nodded slightly and told Naruto that he needed to head to the city( he went to his job ).

Later on-
As Naruto did some house chores, he noticed his left cheek was burning. He went to a mirror to check what the problem was. There was a flower mark on his cheek. It was glowing really brightly. What was that? He tried to was and scrub it off with water but it wouldn't come off. Then, he noticed the were some orange markings around his eyes( like the sage jutsu mode) his chin was slightly sharper and he looked somewhat prettier. He rubbed his eyes and continued staring at the mirror into the mirror

"Finally met your mate, eh?"a voice called out to naruto .Naruto looked around the room in confusion. No one was there. It was just Naruto, alone, in the cottage. He felt slightly scared but brushed it off as his own imagination. He must have been going crazy after a few weeks deprived of ramen.

Finally, Itachi came back home. When he went to his room, his eyes widened in shock as he saw a beautiful person sleeping on the bed. Upon closer inspection, Itachi realised that it was Naruto. Naruto was already so cute for Itachi. Itachi ran to the bathroom as he felt blood drip from his nose. Did naruto just become more beautiful in the few hours that he was working. Itachi could not believe it. He peeked into the room again and his nose started bleeding again. How could anyone be this perfect? Finally, Itachi got over it and his nose did not bleed again. Still, he was mesmerised by Naruto's beauty. (Yes, he was blushing madly)

"What a great nap," Naruto yawned as he stretched, having just awoken from his slumber. He saw Itachi beside him, snoring quietly. Naruto blushed( for obvious reasons 😏). Just then, a thought hit him.
"Am I gay...?" Naruto thought as he felt his cheeks heating up. ( I mean it is obvious that he is gay 😚)
Leaving his thoughts behind, Naruto got up to brush his teeth. But a voice whispered to him.

"Pssssst! Boy. Come here." Naruto looked around and saw his mark reacting to the voice. He looked out of the window and saw a snow-furred fox staring at him....

/ Author here :)))))) I think the story still sucks. Next chapter is going to be somewhat interesting I guess?:)))) it might be short though. I'm surprised people even read this story.My stories are short but I'll try to ipdate everyday if not once or a few times a week( they will be longer I think ) Bye/