Ending of past.( how naruto and itachi met)

Naruto had a meeting with the crow clan today. He got ready quickly and left for the crow clan's mansion.

Soon enough, he was at the mansion. Several members welcomed Naruto and others just made way for him. Naruto was walking to the meeting room hntil he bumped into somethibg much talker than him.

" I'm sorry," two voices said at the same time. Naruto looked up and saw beautiful scarlet eyes and the most beautiful man he has seen in his life. Naruto's face turned into a deep red and his heartbeat fastened. He stared at the man, admiring his features.

" Sorry, who are you? I'm Itachi Uchiha by the way,"  Itachi asked. Itachi Uchiha? Too bad that wasn't the person that was arranged to marry him( they agreed to form an alliance so one person from the fox clan has to marry someone from the crow clan.)

" Naruto Uzumaki..." Naruto replied with a touch of disappointment in his voice. No one noticed but Itachi was blushing. They bowed to each other and left, both disappointed. The was no doubt that they were soulmates but they couldn't get together because of the other planned marriage. There was regret written all over their features as they walked further

Time skip to after the marriage with Sasuke( 4 months)

Naruto decided to try to love Sasuke but the man he met the first time he came was still making his heart uncertain.

" What are you thinking about?" Sasuke asked Naruto a pecked his cheek. Naruto just replied "nothing" and kissed Sasuke.

" Naruto, I want you to meet my older brother this weekend? Is that okay with you?" Sasuke asked Naruto. Of course, Naruto nodded his head.

Time skip to the weekend of that week

"This is my brother, Itachi Uchiha." Sasuke told Naruto. Naruto widened his eyes in shock as he saw Itachi. Itachi was too shock. Both of them had a sense if linging in their heart. They needed each other. Thecthree spent a whole day together until it was finally time to go.

" Bye!" Naruto said cheerfully but he was actually so reluctant to go. Sad to say, they had to leave...

/ Hi. Sorry for making you read this crap. Thanks for reading this cringy story. The next chapter will be in the present. Bye people./