Recalling? (Sorry short chapter)

Why must this happen to Naruto just when everything was finally going to be okay. Naruto felt his heart clench tighter and tighter until he took a deep breath. Calmly, he began explaining the situation to Itachi.without a doubt, Itachi was very confused and had many questions but he just held back his questions.with that, both of the boys went to sleep.

The next morning, Itachi woke up first.His head was throbbing and he was clearly not okay. At that moment, a sudden flash of images was shown to Itachi.What was that? What happened? Millions of questions swirled in Itachi's mind in turmoil. That must have been his memories.There was a familiar bush of blonde hair in one of the few images. Itachi looked beside him and his heart unconsciously started to race. Not knowing what emotion he was feeling, Itachi touched his cheeks that were strangely warm...

"What are you thinking about? " Naruto asked the Itachi who was in his own world . Itachi felt that it would be too embarrassing to talk about 'that' with Naruto so he just gave Naruto a light shrug of the shoulders and continued watering his plants.

It was yet again morning . Itachi had the same throbbing headache and images began flashing across his mind again. This continued for the next few weeks untiI it came to a sudden halt.There was something major he couldn't remember and something was stopping him .What could it be...

/ Hey people. It is author here.Sorry for the break and thank you for being patient. Sorry for this short chapter.Bye. /