SYNOPSIS

Can you marry a man you just met? Or agree to a arranged married? 

Ellishe Zhin De Vasques is a self-love woman. Wake up on the morning. Take shower, do her routine and then go to work. She's not thinking about to have her own family. Don't care about 'those' man who trying to court her many times. This beautiful, intelligent, smart, hot Pediatric Doctor is hate mens. And the one thing she want to do after being success is to travel the world world until her last breath. 

But all her plan change because of money. Someone stole a 600 million pesos on there company. They need help. She need help. Then there, Valzion Ashtried is there to help them in exchange she will marry him.

Valzion Ashtried is a multi-billionaire all over the world. He's know as hot-attractive-heartless business man. He doesn't care to the womens who almost kiss his foot, kneel there knees while making there self naked in front of him. Short patience and hot-headed.

A two human with a different personality is getting married. What will happend? Will they be accept each other, leave they're world and pretend happily married?

˜"*°•.˜"*°•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Billionaire Saga #1: Valzion Ashtried. 
The Billionaire Propertys'

ONHOLD