"chapter : 1"

Again sun rise for me. I sat on my bed and whispered Good Morning to myself yarning and took up my phone.

I brushed my teeth and took a short showerdue to external cold.Rushed out to my sweet mirror and waited patiently for reply how is me today...That what happeneds daily. But today???

I draged and touched myself to make sure that I was still there.

But what happened? "Where am I in mirror "whispered myself.

Suddently a noise that my door. My eyes gathered curiosity to know what and who.

But nothing usual and unusual happened.

As daily my mom reached with a tea cup.

But mom were at a wonderstuck.

Her eye were out of its shelter...

She dropped the cup too.So really what happened to me???? So as my moms eyes were out of shelter. I was too confused, what will happen or what was happening around me. Meanwhile by I made my mom to sit comfortable in my bed and asked her, " Mom are you okay and really why were you shocked to see me ".

She first had no words to say and reply" No daughter nothing happened to me you are my lol one and you're so gorgeous than any other days"....

But I don't know what's happening. Because I haven't seen myself in the mirror today morning and she's too saying that I'm so gorgeous today than elsewhere. So I told my mother it is just the beauty of my mom that I had got. Then how will I am not gorgeous like you.

But Meanwhile my eye scattered to the mirror to see whether mom and I are visible. Meanwhile my mom was invisible there and only I could see our hands tide together. I dragged myself with her and hugged her And looked at the mirror at the same time.

Then still I was not visible. Really I was astonished to know, what happened to me and why my image is not clear in the mirror. It was not a magical mirror but said the true whether I am good or bad and what happened to me that answer was not the question that was familiar but an old one at that morning.

Suddenly a doorbell Rang I and my mom faced each other. It was a decision whom to go and check it. Finally my eyebrow lifted and answered as I. My mom said okay then get the call I would be in kitchen.
To be continued....