"chapter : 4"

Now I was in such a hurry to open the door. Because they are having a place in my mind as Angel because they’re the one who saved my parents from being statues. So I hurried and open the door it’s  my grandparents who came to celebrate my birthday with me. I was totally pleasured because   they’re my best friends in my life other than my parents so we have a good time with them...

Meanwhile I thought of asking to my grandmother about the library in our home. But she just had a silly manner and said  that’s just a  room that’s locked up with  many books of histories,  nothing else  related to you. So  don’t just open it, it is having a full of dust and if you get inside  it will be causing you algetic problems..

But  I am having something in my mind that roamed to be curiosity. So  I decided to open up the room. Finally that night I open the door and just see the amazing room hidden in home. My mom used to say that she hadn't opened the room since years before. But that was a lie and I have the proof too. Because the room is clean and it was too  having the fragrance of her perfume there is a broom stick that she used to clean up the room.

So I just have a round in the different racks of the books.  But I can’t find the special book with my birthday date. Suddenly I remembered about the dream  and it was when I was standing in my room in front Of my mirror. So I went back to my room standing in front of mirror I asked why are you acting so crazy. I want to just know about the  book with my birthday date. Suddenly sceptre  and the Crown had reached as the dream which lead to my home locked library. Later I got the book and this started to turn it’s page. Suddenly my  mom had reached there and disturb me from turning it. But Mom I really want to know the secret behind me.  Mom why are you hiding this room from me and I am too belongs to this family right then why are you not just reviling about a beautiful library in our home???..
Meanwhile my Grandparents and  dad  the  were  in tears my mom were turning her face into red as an Apple and her eyes rolled down the tears with thousands of diamonds sparkling together...

I just came around her and hung at her neck. I just want to know what’s happening to me that’s all and don’t worry about the future because we are living in present and wanted to fight whatever things I have to do. Meanwhile my grandmother turned me and said there is a big story behind  Child. you’re one  of the Princess that had  control others wishes and can defeat your enemies with just your fingertips but it may goes wrong when there is any side effects.. Because there are two children and it’s one of you the other one has been your opposite  and works for here downfall so we don't want you to use the your powers really..