"chapter : 3"

Suddenly the room has been changed  its appearance and it reached it to a library that was a locked part of our house. Where my  mom had restricted me to get inside. The sceptre used  its powers itself to reach at the particular book and  it’s long lasting powers of shining had  just dropped it in my hands. The title of the book is the present day.....

I wonder how would it happen and just cleaned the rest of the part and so I noticed  it’s just the date and the year I was born. That means today  it  was really my birthday today,  and I came to undergo this situations,  but how does this book contains the same date of my birthday day and year particularly. I was astonished  about it. So I opened the book out of curiosity  but it just contains only the histories and about some kingdoms wars. So I just closed the book while closing it I heard the sound of birds chirping....

How can the book related to me???
I suddenly woke up and it was all just a dream... Or what rubbish happened right now.
I was still on my bed and mom came up with a tea cup. There is a special event it is my birthday. My mom rushed to me and
stood struck. I was blank minded and looked at her like nothing happened. But she was still continuing her expressions.So I just woke up from my bed and drag her to my bed just  had a struggle to regain my dreams. It  was the exact expressions and the situations that happened to me in my dreams.

After I was whispering  to my mom my mom told, "Not to worry about dear I am just fine and you are  gorgeous today."
My thought was completely on dream..
I guessed what was going to happen.
Meanwhile doorbell rang I was knowing
that mom will be looking me.

So with an unconditional terms iI gave a look. she was doing the same. But I never answered yes.She forced me to check it.
With a fear and knowledge of occurrence  I open the door, the  same feel of fragrance.

So I don't wait for anything else just received newspaper and shut door.
In my return I met dad. He was too in my
dreams.I told him "I am learning my portion daily and don't ask it again ".
He was astronished and asked," Are you ok.You really don't have powers  to read others minds then how it is done.".
I have no answer to say and just passed a smile.

Suddenly both were coming to hug me.
So I just stepped back.And was confused.
Dad told, "Come here our little princess, its your birthday"...
We too have surprise for you.
I scratched my head to find a lie. But dad I have a common flu so It may spread to you. Don't hug me now. parents laughed and answered its not a problem dear. its just a flu. We are okk... come on dear.
suddenly doorbell rang again.
That was not In dream. and what will be that....

Who may be at the door?....