chapter :6

The real story is here.
The event really takes place in 19th centuries. There was happy family with 2 cute daughters...
Both loved each other, more than their parents.
Once there was a mission for the king to face. The king was named at WILLIAM HENRY. The queen was named  as ERIN DONNOLE. Their daughters were
HANNAH  GARNET  and KENNA MARRY..

The were having powers (parents ). So their life was being  hunted for capturing the powers. They both stood together and defeated everything. But meanwhile the kingdom were attacked. The demand was to give their second child  to them. There was too reason for that. Their second one was having more power than her sister.

At first they denied but send KENNA MARRY WITH THEM. That made the entire county to hell. They just used her mind and hypotheses her and forced to make her life worse. Lately she becomes the princess of trouble making..

They too tried too capture Brookes power with her sister. Meanwhile it ended in a war.
Parents died and she struggled a lot to overview the country.
Then she decided to give powers to  herself
At certain generation view so that she can achieve the power in each generation and defeat the sins and get back her sister.
So that she declared battle after certain generation. And give the chance  to reborn each time.. Really the things gone  worse that ever.
Because what HANNAH really wants is to reduce  KENNAS powers. But that was wrong she was on wrong hands and at each birth she was increasing her powers  than last ones.
The real curse HANNAH gave was that each generation they will born will their powers
And at the ten years they born they will have a battle between them when she reached at 18th year of her life..

Since when they fought HANNAH were defeated.
Dear child you are having its effect .You are in place of HANNAH and you have to defeat your sister KENNA .
But we are really afraid about you .she is more powerful than you.

At your this age she is 18years and started to think about dream .That symbolic represents your changes.

All of the sudden ISHANI (present me)  fainted .All were worried . The time when she (ISHAANI) faint due to bond and curse KENNA too will faint .And they both were involved in the battle in the same destination of thier historical battle site: MINON.

They both were in thier  battle world. They started to  each other using their powers. Meanwhile Ishani I was having the power to have a sixth sense that is she can read the mind of others that's what happened  for her in this generation.  she understood what kind of Magic she(KENNA) was going to do in the battle. 

But before she (ISHAANI)fainted the book were capturing her mind in it.
The secret written in it was that (KENNA)was a child who was born only with the powers.  But (HANNAH) was the king's and queen's child that is  she was having their all power. The power that can defeat any other unlimited powers by anyone.

.................