chapter : 7( end part)

(AT THE BATTLE FIELD )

Tanzanite is the blue and violet variety of the mineral zoisite, caused by small amounts of vanadium. Tanzanite belongs to the epidote mineral group. It was the stone KENNA had and that used to reduce the power of emerald.
Because ISHAANI wad having powers To read her mind. Suddenly she turned to Jade princess which contains jade stones embedded in her sceptre  and chant “ACRABARACA” All of sudden KENNA made a protection shield  of diamonds and destroyed ISHAANI’S spell.

The fight doesn’t end anywhere they spell each other. And braked the other one’s spell. Whole of a sudden ISHAANI  use the trick she used a spell “ACRABARACA” and “SIM SEM SEMEERA “( that her dad used to do. And at the same time she spelled her mom’s too.)

Meanwhile her dad’s and mom’s presence were felt. But they were statues. She suddenly remembered about the dream and understand its real meaning.
But they ‘re spelled   by KENNA and the only remedy to get them back is defeat the evil powers.   So she just used the whole powers out of limits.
She used her dad’s  magical stick, mom’s hair clip and her sceptre. In no time KENNA was injured and all her powers were just dragged out. So suddenly ISHAANI  held her powers and spell on parents they came to real life.

But the power hunters were still on ISHAANI’S  powers . Unfortunately they all were vanished because according to the book ISHAANI had once she defeat the evil powers. They will no more exist in this world and the curse will break. Now ISHAANI was in cherished moment that she defeated the evil powers and saved her life too out of curse.
On the other side ISHAANI’S present family was  afraid. Because if she didn’t wake up after she faint by knowing her true identity. It means that she undergone the death this generation too.
Suddenly ISHAANI woke up. All were surprised and happy that she defeated them.
ISHAANI explained everything and asked it was quite easily. But why did my ancestors  get defeated . Grandma hugged her and said there is nothing greater than parents blessings and wiliness.
They used only  their powers. But you called your parents and used their powers and blessing which helped you to defeat any power.
Her parents hugged her with tears and said we are the luckiest parents to have a child like you.
“The greatest weapon to defeat evil powers are parents blessings “.

Hope you all will like this story.
Thanks for your valuable time spending reading my story...