♕Part:3 Classes start (Monday)

"Big Dipper bed time, bed time Dipper. Good night." I say to Big Dipper before getting into my bed. I take of my glasses and go to sleep.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
This chapter could be very triggering. There is a part where the main character has a anxiety attack.

POV:Elizabeth
Date: Monday,September,2,1991

I wake up bright and early since I want to be one of the first at the dining hall. I get off my bed and take my hair case ,bathroom box , and my school uniform with me while going into the bathroom. There one more girl in there doing her hair. I nod towards her and she does it back. I put my stuff down and brush my teeth and do my skin routine. I then start on my hair. Brushing it then putting it into a simple French braid. I then put some hair jewelry in. Some stars and a moon makes my hair look the night sky.I put some gloss on and pack up my stuff. I change in one of the changing rooms. Then I head back to my room and open the door. I put my stuff away and put food into Big Dipper's bowl. He is awake at this point so I tell him, he can eat. He gladly eats while I pack my bags and put both my crossbody and school bag on me. I also make sure I have a foldable water bowl for Luna and some water. I put Luna's vest on and check if all the necessary patches are attached and stuff is in the poaches. I then attach a matching leash. I put on my glasses and put the potions in my bag.I put on my shoes and leave the dorms. I walk to out of the common room then down the hall to bring Big Dipper outside. I bring him outside and He does his thing. We go back inside and head to the hospital wing.We arrive and I tell Big Dipper to stay out side and wait there. I didn't know if anyone is hurt and seeing a big dog right after they wake up might scared them. I enter and look for Madam Pomfrey. I found her in the back putting some stuff in place.

"Uh hi,My mother told me to uh give you these." I say looking in my bag and taking out the shrunken several bottles.

"Oh Yes! Just what I needed,Thank you. Your Mother is Esmeralda White. Am I correct. She asks. I nod my head while looking at her for the first time. She smiles and curtsies a bit before I say good bye to her.

I walk out of the hospital wing and see Big Dipper sitting and wait there for me. I take his leash and we walk into the Great Hall breakfast. There are like 4 kids here and they are all busy talking to each other. I take a seat at the Slytherin table and tell Big Dipper to sit down I take an egg ,2 pieces of toast, and a couple bacons. I put the plate in front of Big Dipper and ask if it's safe. He puts his right paw on my knee.I eat my breakfast sad that I forget to even ask my mother if I could bring the creamy butter with me. I take a sip of tea. I think it's just simple English breakfast tea. I know boring.I finished my breakfast quickly and went to get my times table. I walked to Professor Dumbledore's Office and knocked on the door. There was a "Come in" so I opened the door.

"How may I help you?" He asked not looking up from the piece of paper he is writing on.

"I'm here for my times table." I say.

"Those will be given out to your dorms." He says still not looking up.

" Uh well I'm here for mine since I have a special one and I need a pass." I say nervously. This spikes his interest and he looks up. Once he sees me and Big Dipper,he gets up right away. He walks in front of his desk and bows at me. Uh I guess this is better than him ignoring me. He then walks so a pile on his desk and picks up a piece of parchment. He looks at it then hands it to me.