4.My mate

Harrys POV

I stared into his eyes and he's no doubt, my mate OMG HE'S GONNA REJECT ME I DON'T WANNA START THE RUN I DON'T WANT TO DIE.

"Um-um M-Malfoy w-we n-n-need to t-talk."

"agreed"

" Harry, Harry it's our mate, can I MARK him"

"OMG NO ALEC DEFINITELY NOT THIS SOON WE AREN'T EVEN FRIENDS WITH HIM"

"aww..ok"

I left the compartment with him and we found an empty one.

"So your my mate can't exactly say I'm disappointed Malfoy I've had a crush on you since what? 3rd year!"

"Really Potter... and you didn't see I felt the same way"

"Wait does that mean you're not going to reject me and I won't need to start the run!"

"Of course I'm not going to reject you! I'm not the monster you believe me to be......"

"Sooooo Draco" I love the way that name rolls off my tongue.

"Yes, Harry" I swear my heart skips a beat.

"What are you then," I say circling him with a thoughtful expression.

"I want to hear what you think," He says huskily.

"Not a vampire I would know if you were, definitely not a goblin, troll, or giant, your not a centaur or siren either, you could have been an elf but now that I'm looking you don't have pointed ears, you could be a werewolf but I don't think you are so that leaves Veela so are you a full veela or just half?"

"Very good harry, you know your stuff, I'm a full Veela, my mother and...bastard father are both veela, But my dear mate I knew what you were before we even meet because I went through your inheritance pain and it was only in my mouth so you're a vampire if I'm correct full or half."

"Full."

"Ok, that's what I thought."

"Umm Draco can you do me an favour...?"

"Depends on what it is."

"Once I meet my mate I need their blood at least once a month or I die, and you're really tempting..." I say visibly trying to restrain myself.

"Won't that turn me?!" Draco yells worried.

"No, I'd need to inject my venom into your system that happens when I mark you, Draco please just give me your wrist, I can't hold myself back much longer and I don't want to hurt you."

He reluctantly gives me his hand.

"This might hurt a little" I warn.

BITE

I'm overwhelmed with his taste, it was absolutely delicious.

"DON'T WANT STOP, MARK HIM," Alec says in my head.

"No, I need to stop we can't mark him yet," I say back in my head.

POP, I undo my mouth and hiss.

"Sorry I drank so long I had a fight with my vampire and you taste really good I'm sorry"

"So, you have one too," he says

"Yeah Alec is super annoying"

"Hey."Alec says.

"Sorry"

"Alec. I like that name. Well, mine's name is Dragoon, ironically." He says and I chuckle.

"Well Dragoon really wants to meet Alec do you mind pushing him forward so he's taking complete control?" He asks.

"YES HARRY PLEASE WANT TO MEET MATE!!!" Alec basically screams.

"Yeah so does Alec," I feel Alec take control

Draco's POV

I feel Dragoon take control.

(YAY AS MY FIRST STORY I THINK THIS IS GOING PRETTY WELL I NEED FEEDBACK AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE COMMENTS ON MY POST I WANNA HEAR YOU ALL SCREAMING AT ME TO HAVE THEM KISS BUT... CREATURE MATES ARE MEETING NEXT CHAPTER SO EXPECT THEM TO BE ALL OVER EACH OTHER!!!!!!)