5.the talk.

Dragoon's POV

"hi........"I say shyly.

"Hello my little mate," he says confidently, I wish I was like that but no I'm a submissive.

"I-um-y-i-" I stutter like crazy.

"It's ok you don't have to be nervous, can I see your wings"

I'm nervous but nod and let my wings out.

Alec gasps and says "they are beautiful, can I groom them?" It was my turn to gasp

He looked at me worried and says, "OH GOD DID I OFFEND YOU OR SOMETHING IM SO SORR-"

"no no no no no that's just a really big thing for a veela only a veela's mate can groom them...but I suppose you can..."I say shyly and look down in embarrassment.

"Look at me" He says demandingly.

I look up and he's right in front of me and I just stare right into his emerald green eyes.

He turns me around slowly and pulls me down onto his lap after he sits down and I land on his area with a *hmph* and he groans and I blush.

He starts to kiss and nibble my neck and I moan quietly and he smirks into my neck, he starts stroking my rainbow wings and I start to purr.

"wtf" Draco says in my head but I ignore him.

He keeps running his fingers through my wings and lots and I meant LOTS of dead ones come out.

After about half an hour of him grooming and kissing my neck he finishes my wings and they feel much lighter, I sigh and lean into his chest and close my eyes,  I feel breath on my lips and I say,

"Just kiss me already " And he scuffs.

"Should not have said that my little birdie, Pull your wings in," he says in a dominant tone and I know that you're not supposed to disobey your dominant so I did as told.

(little smutty)

He immediately flipped me over so I was straddling him and slammed his lips on mine and we started to snog, I put all my weight on his lap and he groans, I smirk into the kiss and an evil idea pops into my head and I grind into him a little and he moans into the kiss and starts kissing down my neck leaving marks and he finds my sweet spot and it's my turn to moan.

I keep grinding into him and can feel a little Alec jr growing and smirk, that turns me on, he was about to pull my shirt off when we hear:

"HARRY WHERE ARE YOU DID MALFOY HURT YOU, I'LL KILL HIM IF HE DID" And I hear Alec growl.

"Alec no" I say trying to calm him down.

"OH IT'S NOT ALEC ANYMORE" Harry says.

I quickly shift back to Draco because he knows Harry better so he could calm him down better.

"Harry be civil please" He's not paying attention to me but growling and trying to get up, and I'm panicking.

"HARRY LOOK AT ME" I yell.

It worked but I can't believe I just yelled at him he'll get so mad at me.

I look down scared and I feel him calm down.

"I'm sorry did I scare you"

"No I just yelled at you and submissive's are not supposed to yell at their dominants, I understand if you need to punish me" I say looking down ashamed.

"I would never hurt you, besides you did your job. You are supposed to keep me calm I just got mad he threatened you Draco" He says lovingly.

"We should tell them, and introduce me. We will have to eventually, better on the train than the great hall"

"fine" He says moving me off his lap and onto the seat. He goes into the aisle and yells,

"Ron get 'mione and bring her here" Harry says.

"Bloody hell so much work" Ron mumbles and goes to get Hermione- I mean Granger.

He turns around and sits down and pulls me onto his lap again, and I giggle.

Harry's POV

I start to tickle Draco and he starts to giggle.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON HERE"(a/N WOT IS GOIN ON HERE! BREAKFAST)

"Harry are you and Malfoy together?" 'Mione asks.

"yes, but it is not that simple so please come in and let me explain"

(You have no idea how this pains me to write)

"EWW NO I DIDN'T KNOW THE HARRY POTTER WAS A FAG, WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE" Ron yells and storms away.

"RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY, YOU ABSOLUTE GIT" Mione says, About to go after him but I stop her saying,

"Wait, Mione can I explain to you please?" I say desperately well Draco hugs me trying to make me feel better.

"Sure Harry" She comes in and sits opposite me and Draco, But looks at Draco a little weird and I growl lightly and wrap my arms protectively around his waist.

She raises an eyebrow curiously at my antics.

"Ok, Harry what's going on?" She asks.

"Mione I'm sorry I have not told you this yet, but I found out I was a Vampire this summer."

Her mouth hung open.

"Close your mouth you might catch flies,"Draco says, and I giggle and whisper in his ear,

"That wasn't very submissive" And Draco giggles.

"So you're telling me you're a Full Vampire" She says.

"Yes" I reply bluntly.

"So does that mean Draco is your mate?" She prys.

"Correct" I say again.

"But that does not explain why Draco said yes" She says thoughtfully, more to herself

I flip Draco and say.

"Wings" He gets the hint and lets his wing out and Mione gasps and says.

"Draco there beautiful, Their rainbow and surprisingly that suits you well"

"Thanks" Draco says quietly.

"So I'm assuming Draco is a Submissive Full Veela right?" 'Mione asks.

I nod my head.

"So you guys are each other's mates?" She assumes.

"Yes" I say.

"Man you sure ask lots of questions" Draco mumbles, and she shakes her head.

"Well, I'm happy for you guys. You are absolutely adorable, I'm so sorry about Ron Harry I'll hex him for you, oh and don't forget about a certain obsessed redhead" She says.

I suck in a breath"Ginny"

(little smut in there for ya guys hope ya like it. Also just so you know... She very much did hex Ron))