10.Smut

(SMUT WARNING,SKIP TO THE NEXT BOLD LINE IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT,)

RECAP

Draco's POV

(reminder it falls from the WHOLE roof, not just a showerhead but the WHOLE roof, so they can sit on the wood benches and still be under the water IYKYK.)

We both get undressed and step into the water, I start putting shampoo in my hair and lather it when I'm done rinsing it out I feel some mischief but before I can react I feel arms wrap around me and kisses on my neck

"Harry I'm trying to showerrr" I whine.

"Well, I'm trying to kiss you so I win" He retorts.

He turns to sit on the bench and I chuckle as he pulls me down onto him, causing me to straddle his lap.

His arms wrap around my waist snugly and I gently wrap mine around his neck.

We sit there while the water pours onto our faces, just looking into eachothers eyes.

Emerald Green meeting Silvery blue.

I move my one hand off his shoulder and bring it to his cheek, softly caressing it with my thumb while smiling down at him.

My hand travels up to his forehead and I lift his hair gently.

My other hand moves to carefully run my fingers over the lightning bolt shaped scar, a frown making it's way onto my face.

His arms tighten around my waist.

"Hey, hey. It's ok Draco." He says trying to comfort me.

"I'm sorry, I should have done more to help you" I say sadly.

Before I can say anything else he surges forward and captures my lips in his. My mood immediately lifted.

I smile gently into the kiss before moving my hands to dig Into the back of his hair, slightly pulling it back. 

My lips fall from his mouth and move to his jaw, leaving small and sloppy kisses while making my way down to his neck. Playfully nipping at the skin and he shivers. I smirk into his neck before I am quickly flipped under him.
(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SMUT OVER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

I fall off of him and lay on the bench.

"Well, now we really need to shower." I say, and he laughs.

We wash up and then hop in bed, and I lay half my body on him.

"I enjoyed that, thanks"I say, he chuckles.

"It was my pleasure, haha get it pleasure." He says, and I laugh.

"You're so stupid."I say.

I can feel the love coming off him.

"I love you" I slap my hand over my mouth after I realize what I said, I said it too soon.

He must have felt my panic, and wiped his head toward me.

"Whats's wrong?"He asks.

"I said it too soon didn't I?" I asked paniced.

"No cuz I love you too." He says.

"Say it again!"I yell.

"I.LOVE.YOU" He says with a kiss between each word.

"I.LOVE.YOU.TOO"I say with a kiss between each word.

We fall asleep like that.

(ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they fucked-)