9.NEW POWERS

Mind link

(FOR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT UNDERSTAND I MADE IT SO WHEN THEY MARK EACHOTHER THEY GAIN THE POWERS OF THE OTHER ALONG WITH THERE OWN AND THEY CAN FEEL EACH OTHER'S EMOTIONS AND PAIN AND IF THEY WANT THEY CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER IN THERE HEADS AND ONCE THEY MARK EACH OTHER THERE OTHER HALVES ONLY RE SURFACE WHEN THERE MATES ARE IN TROUBLE IF THAT MAKES SENSE, and if it feels like I'm favouring Draco's/Dragoon's pov it's because in the books Harry's the main character so I thought id make Draco more of the main character *cough**cough*EXCUSES *but then there is also Draco being my favourite character but we don't talk about that so shush* It's fucking 3:13 right now but I can't fall asleep cuz of my ADHD so guess I'm getting no sleep tonight and starting back at online school tomorrow yay fun.)

Harry's POV(OMG FINALLY)

I wake up in a really uncomfortable position on the couch Draco lays under me in a weird position all crumpled.

I get up and pick him up bridal style and carry him to the bed and place him down carefully.

 As to not wake him I pull the covers over him and then stop in my tracks I start feeling fear but why would I be feeling fear then it hits me it's not mine it's Dracos. 

On queue, Draco starts stirring in the bed, and I hear him talking in his sleep.

"no please stop don't touch her, she didn't do anything, please father stop hurting her, PLEASE."

He sounds hurt and desperate, and then I hear it.

"LEAVE MOTHER ALONE SHE'S DONE NOTHING YOU NUTTER YOU'RE HURTING HER." He says and then starts thrashing around on the bed and then I've seen enough to know he's having a nightmare.

I hurry over to the bed and shake him gently.

"Draco it's ok it's just a nightmare your mother's fine," I say calmly.

He jumps awake and clings onto me and starts crying.

I can feel the distress coming off of him and my heart breaks, I get on the bed and lay next to him and whisper soothing words into his ear, rubbing circles on his back trying to calm him down.

His breathing starts slowing down.

"Are you ok?"I ask softly.

He nods his head slowly.

"Do you get them often?"I ask.

"Yeah, my mom usually comes into my room to wake me up from them" He answers.

"What happened in your nightmare, did it actually happen?"I ask apprehensively not knowing if I'm going to hit a nerve.

"Y-Yes" I suck in a breath.

"I could feel it, the fear I could feel it before it even started, I can feel what your feeling right now. I like knowing how you feel" I say, kissing the mark I gave him.

"I can feel it too, but what I don't get is WHY YOU'RE SO HAPPY!" He exclaims, hitting my arm between words.

"Because I'm holding my mate in my arms, and he looks beautiful, that's why" I reply.

 "But I do want to know if I look any different after the transformation, I wonder if ill get wings" I say.

"Just think really hard about wings appearing and if you do have wings they should appear, just know it will hurt."He warns.

Wings come on I want wings to appear, COME ON-

OMG, IT HURTS.

RIP