Utaite Persona

I made a drawing of my Utaite persona,or- Classy Utaite Ver-

Just wanna explain more about this oc:

Personality: Hype,sweet,cheerful,kind
Likes: Cat,drawing,singing,having fun,her Friends
Dislikes: mean People,rat,copycats,math
Backstory:
Idk if she has a backstory tho-,but this is what i can think of

Shes a Normal girl,she lives in her grandma's house Because her parents has to work in another city,they bring her little sister with them, the reason they left her is because she Doesn't want to move to another city and leave all of her Friends,thats why she now lives in her grandma's house.

Random facts:

She only lives with her grandma(and a cat),her aunt's family likes to visit them at weekends,but she never really plays with her cousins,Because they don't have the same interest.

She works in a Cat Cafe as a waiter to get money(ofc),even tho her parents sends them money every 2 months,Classy still wants to work to get money and use it to buy Utaite merch and other stuff.

She is really sweet,but sometimes she can be a Yandere when someone hurt the people she loves.

She is really good at singing & drawing,she wanted to join Art club before,but after knowing theres a Drama club she joins it.

Really loves acting,but Doesn't like acting as a girly Character.

She wants to be a Utaite.

Quote: "Not everyone that looks soft are weak,they just...try to hide their true power"

Nicknames: Classy-chan,Classy-san,Kurara(Kirr-nee gave that nickname to me).

Clothing Style: she likes simple Clothes,she really loves Neko Stockings so she always wear it and have a bunch of Neko Stockings with different color,she usually wears a ribbon on her right hair side,and a purple choker.

In Her Human Ver,she always wears a Neko Headband,she usually wears the black Neko Headband because she thinks black can match any color.

Also,she really love to wear a skirt,but not a really short skirt,she likes the pretty long ones.

She doesn't really like to tie her hair into a ponytail,but sometimes she will when she thinks her hair is bothering her.

Because her favorite color is Purple,she wears Purple colored Clothes often,but sometimes she also wear other colors like White,black,or light pink.

Thats all about her!,thank you for reading~!

Bai bai!