❥first year: the troll

WE BOTH HAVE SCARS
Chapter 11: The Troll
[Harrys POV]
☟︎☟︎☟︎

I pull Ron and hide behind a wall sticking our heads out as the troll walks past us.

"It's going into the girls bathroom!"

We heard it grunt and start running towards the girls bathroom.

We heard smashing and crashes and I heard y/n and Hermione scream.

"Y/n!" I shouted.

"Y/n, Hermione move!" I shouted at the pair on the floor.

They started crawling on the floor trying to get as far away as possible.

The troll swung its wooden staff and knocked down all oh the bathroom stalls.

"Help!" Hermione said but y/n was silent.

What if she had gotten hit? I had to do something. I began picking up bits of wood and throwing it at the troll but the troll didn't really notice considering the size of it.

"Y/n where are you?!" I shouted.

"Hey! Pea brain!" Ron shouted at the troll.

Hermione started to crawl out holding y/n's hand, their faces had fear in them.

They crawled under the sink and y/n tried using her telekinesis to push over the troll.

But the troll was to big, it fell back a little bit but not enough.

Y/n was drained, her face had went pale and there was blood coming out of both nostrils as she still had her hand out using all her power to stop the troll coming towards them.

It was working and I was amazed, but she finally had to stop.

At this point all the energy was drained from her, her face was pale with streaks of purple, she looked cold and there was blood coming out of her nostrils.

The troll got its wooden staff and smashed it on the sinks breaking them nearly hitting y/n and Hermione.

"Help!" Hermione called.

I knew I had to do something, they couldn't hold on for much longer, especially y/n.

I pulled out my wand and grabbed the troll's staff and it lifted me up.

"Woah!" I exclaimed in the air.

It flung me over its neck and I was holding on for my life as the troll shook and swung its head all about.

I stuck my wand up its fat nose and it stopped and sneezed.

"Harry!" Y/n screamed.

It grabbed me by my foot and hung me upside down, trying to hit me with its bat.

"Do something!" I shouted.

"What?" Ron said.

"Anything!" Y/n shouted.

"Hurry up!"