➪second year: going back

WE BOTH HAVE SCARS
Chapter 25: going back
[Harrys POV]

I slid through a fireplace with dust all over me.

I sat up and picked up my glasses that had fallen off my face and broke a bit.

Where on earth am I?

I stood up and looked around, it was a dark shop with lots of objects in it.

There was a glass stand with skulls and weird heads in, and shelfs with weird faces in a jar.

I tapped my finger nails against the jar of faces to see if they would move or something.

I turned to my left to see a weird hand with claws standing up.

I touched it and it clasped around my hand tightly and I tried to squirm out of it but couldn't.

It finally gave in and let go of my hand and I checked it for any cuts or bruises.

I began walking out if the shop to find my way back to y/n and the Weasley's when the shop owner grabbed my shoulder and stopped me.

"Looking for something?" He asked coldly.

"No I-I'm just in the wrong place."I said looking at his boney hand on my shoulder.

He let go of my shoulder finally.

"Thank you?" I said for some reason and quickly ran out the shop.

I walked out and I definitely wasn't in Diagon Alley.

It was dark, and looked evil.

"Not lost are you my dear?" A strange witch asked grabbing me.

"I'm fine thank you." I said.

I began trying to walk away to go find y/n but got surrounded.

"Come with us, we'll help you find your way back." The odd witch said.

"No, please I-"

"Harry?" I heard a voice say.

"Hagrid!" I shouted in joy.

"What do you think your doing down 'ere?" He asked. 

"Come on!" He shouted and I ran up the stairs and we walked out.

"Your a mess Harry, sculling down knockturn alley." Hagrid began as we came back to Diagon Alley.

"Dodgy place, don't want no one to see yer' there, people will think yer' up to no good!" Hagrid said.

"I was lost, I- hang on. What were you doing down there then?" I asked.

"Me? Oh I was um, I was looking for flesh eatin' slug repellent, there ruining all the school cabbages you see."

We began walking down Diagon Alley and Hermione came running up to us.

"Harry! Hagrid!" She said excitedly.

"Hello Hermione." Hagrid smiled.

"Oh it's so good to see you!" Hermione said.

"Oh it's great to see you too!" I said back.

"What did you do to your glasses?" She asked.

"Oculus Reparo." She said waving her wand and my glasses were fixed again.

God I need to remember that one.

"I definitely need to remember that one." I laughed.

"You'll be alright now then Harry?" Hagrid said and I nodded and then he walked off.