' Something VERY wrong.'

'What was that..' Said June. ' B-Blarg..' Shivered Jack Thoughts running through his mind. ' didn't you destroy him jack?!' Squealed Quint. ' I- I thought I did..' Said Jack Turning to Quint and looking at June for 5 seconds. June blushed a bit Plundging her Spear in the ground. ' Friend.. If its like the undead.. Then that means zombie blarg..?? 'Quint came foreward to him.' Quint don't exaggerate. ' Dirk said Rolling his eyes.' Rover!!! ' Shouted June. Rover The Rain storm monster dripple dog came along Pushing Big Mama Into The Junk Yard. Everybody hoped in and Rover Sat at the back of the Truck. It was very awkward as Jack and june were in the front staying silent while Dirk was dealing with Quint Blabbering Hypothesis every second. ' Uh... Soo...' June Said Awkwardly. Jack cleared his throat look at June's hand deciding if to hold it or not. Jack's Mind: - Risk it for a Chocolate Biscuit! - Jack Slowley Put His hand on Junes Hand Driving Odd. June looked down blushing hard not moving her hand and just looking out the window. June Gasped ' LOOK! IT'S BLARG!' She Shouted not moving her hand from Jack's. Quint Grabbed out his Fire Work Launcher and Shot it Towards Blarg. The Monster Saw The Fire works Staring at Jack. 'STEP ON IT!' Said dirk Shaking him. Blarg's eyes went black He tumbled over Dead.... Everything swirled. Alarm Clock went off. ' OI JACK WAKE UP!!' Shouted June. Jack woke up looking at her. He dragged her in the Clothing pile bed and kissed her..