My life, my decisions

"Kiara , you know what I didn't want my real name to be heard again, so I changed.But by the way which name do you like?" He asked her. " See, both are nice names but I like Arhus. And even if it isn't your real name I am going to call you by that name."She said.

" You aren't trying to kidnapp me right?" she said displaying a freaking out expression. " Do you think so?" He looked at her." No, but no one can predict your next move."Kiara said. They started laughing after that.

After an hour's drive, they reached their destination. Jay walked out from his car and any gentleman would do , he opened the door for his girlfriend. The place where they were in front of was an old studio. Jay walked towards it and removed something from his pocket. A small key which would fit perfectly if inserted in the lock which was on the door.But it took some time for it it to open as it was rusted.But, when it finally opened he offered Kiara his handkerchief and instructed to place on her mouth and nose. He opened the door gently and a creaking sound was to be heard.

The room was dark and it smelled a bad odour. He headed towards the light switch without fumbling around. He was well- versed with the place it seemed as he knew this place in the back of his head. When the light showered the room everything was wrapped in white sheets. Jay removed some sheets and then it was clear that it was a photo studio. There were many equipments placed in their respective places. Kiara took a camera which had its lens broken. "Oh! I remember this camera was broken by me. My brother shouted at me and from that day onwards I never touched his gears." Jay said.
Then, he went to the other side and open a small cupboard. He took out a box which was covered with dust. He kept it on the table and gently opened the box. There was a piece of cloth which covered the real thing inside. It was a camera." I planned to gift Sid a cam. But it never happened. His birthday was a week after his suicide. I had bought this a month before he died. I had started saving money to gift him. But my luck is a whole shitty one. And from that day onwards I never came to this studio of his. This canon cam stayed over here for years and after so many years I am holding it. The feeling is indescribable."
Kiara told him to click her photo from that cam just to divert his mind. Well he did, he wasn't a good photographer but wasn't even worst.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆