My Naughty Lover

"Baby.....please slow down? Aaaaah...." But Lou Fei kept pouncing on Lou Fusheng non stop while both of his hands are cuff.

   "Your so good underneath me how can I stop!" Pant Lou Fei. Lou Fusheng is melting underneath  as much as he likes it he still want to be top with his little  bear. He must try to think of something  before he get exhausted and that poor hole is waiting for him. Well Lou Fei didn't  anticipate Lou Fusheng  target is his cute hole. Because he still thrusting unto him until he burst inside. "Aaaaah.....Fusheng!!! Scream Lou Fei.

   "Baby! Help me! My wrist is aching!" Lou Fusheng  made a cute pout. Making Lou Fei melt unto it. "Sorry Honey! Did I hurt you?" Lou Fei got worried and unconciously  bit his lips. Making Lou Fusheng  turned  on. "Yes! Baby! Please take this off now!  And I will be your good Honey!"

   Lou Fei pulled himself up making Lou Fusheng hiss a little. "Honey! Sorry I thought you might like  a little  adventure?!" And took the key from the nightstand and took off Lou Fusheng  cuff. Lou Fei kiss and embrace  Lou Fusheng to tell him his sorry.

    But the cunning Lou Fusheng suddenly  flipped  him around at his back. "What are you doing?! Are you mad at me?!" Ask Lou Fei whose now pinned unto his back. His cute, firm ass is giving Lou Fusheng a good view. Making him droll and without warning he lick  Lou Fei's cute butt. Making Lou Fei yelp in surprise .

     "What are you doing?!!!" Lou Fei struggle  to his hold. "Sorry baby it's  my turned  now and your cute hole is already wet in waiting!" He suddenly  cuff Lou Fei's both hands and spread his legs. Lou Fei tried to get free but the hand cuffs is proving to be though. He suddenly  felt something wet and slick went inside making him shiver and turn on. Lou Fusheng  taste his beloved hole. As his tongue went in and out. "Aaaaah.....Fusheng!!!" Moan Lou Fei.

    His prize went up crazily, Lou Fusheng notice it and grabbed  it by his hand. Squeezing and rubbing it up making Lou Fei scream in ecstasy. He suddenly  spilled his seeds within a minute on the hands of Lou Fusheng.
Lou Fusheng  taste it, "Mmmmh....Tasty!" In a minute he thrusted his hard prize unto him.

    Making Lou Fei scream as he rock his body to his. But when he hit that soft spot Lou Fei moan uncontrollably.  While his body arched  to the thrust of Lou Fusheng. He started panting  Lou Fusheng's  name. Making Lou Fusheng  smirk and he made his phase fast. To hear more of his lover's  scream his name.

    "I only want to hear you said my name and not his!" As he kept thrusting into him and spilled inside of him. "Sweet!" But not yet satisfied and kept rocking  unto him until he burst again inside of him. "Lou Fei.....Lou Fei.....I want to have a child with you!" And kept pouncing on him.

    "Are you nuts ?! I'm not a woman!" When  suddenly  he was turned  again, "Ride me!" Lou Fusheng  command. Lou Fei hold on the headboard and ride unto Lou Fusheng.  Lou Fusheng  intensely  watching the facial expression  of his lover as he thrust his hole unto his prize. The bed kept creaking while two men kept moaning each other's  name.

    Outside Qin Xiao Man's room is just infront. When she  was about to go in to her room, she heard moaning of his partner. She can't  help to listen and giggle, "Oh! I'm gonna be teasing you tomorrow  Fusheng!" And went insidd of her room.

   Lou Fei is underneath  his lover now still Lou  Fusheng  holding him tight  while thrusting unto him. "Oh! Baby! Your so tight  I want  you more!" While kissing his lips and neck and to his already erect two nipples. Making Lou Fei helplessly  moan his name as he was devoured  by Lou Fusheng again and again. While his legs wrapped  around Lou Fusheng's waist. The last thing Lou Fei can see is his ceiling  until  he pass out.

    Lou Fusheng  stop when he see Lou Fei is not responding  anymore. He unlock the cuff and take himself off. He clean Lou Fei before him and snuggle to his  side. "Maybe I over did  it again?"  And pulled Lou Fei into his embrace and kiss him one last time. "How can I not go crazy over you! You sleep like a puppy than a bear!" As he wrapped  himself to Lou Fei and gone to sleep as well.

   In the morning Lou Fei tried to open hus cute brown eyes. But as he smell his lover's  scent it send him back into slumber. Lou Fusheng smile seeing how cute Lou Fei went back to sleep and cuddling even more to his body.

    "You belong to me! This warm embrace  is your home now! And no one can replace that! Not even him, he will only be a beautiful memory of your past as of now I'm your present  and future! My little  bear!" And hold Lou Fei tightly into his arms.

    But they said  not all good thing last. As the clock start to ring making both wake up. "Cheng! Throw that clock at the window!" As Lou Fusheng thought his at home. "Wake up! Sweet Honey! It's  time for us to go back to our lives!" As Lou Fei about to stand up but Lou Fusheng  brought him back to bed and sleep on top of him. "No! Still sleepy need more cuddling!"

    "Honey! Come on wake up! My chief will kill me! I don't  want to be fired at my job. A messy hair Fusheng  peek his head on him. "Then let him fired you! I will provide you with everything!" And snuggle back to him. "Fusheng honey! Wakeup! That's  not funny!" As he struggled  to his hold.

   "Look baby! I can give you anything you want! Ask my girls there at the club! I gave them anything they request just...." He was cut off by an angry bear. "YOU WHAT?!!! WHAT DID THEY EXCHANGE FOR THAT REQUEST!!!" He suddenly  shout.