Rescue My Lover

Before Lou Fei gone back to the precinct  Lou Fusheng  gave him a passionate  kiss. "Baby! Come back here I'll be waiting for you!"

   The body guards just look away when Lou Fusheng  kiss Lou Fei and smack him little  on the butt. "Hey!" Lou Fei glared. "So just you remember  to go back here! Or I will go berserk  in your precinct!" And wink.  Lou Fei swallowed  hard, he tip his hat and drive his car.

   "Cheng!" Called Lou Fei. "Followed my baby, Xu Rui An  want to harm him! Report anything you see!" Cheng nod and ride his bicycle. On the  other hand the hench man of Xu Rui An called him. "It's  done sir his car would stop at the corner and will get him there!" Xu Rui An smile, "Good....good boss will be happy to get rid of that detective!

   And all point to Lou Fusheng for being close to him." As he smirk and hang the phone.

    Meanwhile  Lou Fei was driving when his break isn't  working, luckily  his not yet in the city. But his speeding is fast. And tried to step on the break again but to no avail. Then a car is speeding fast toward him. He have no choice but to turned  the car toward a tree and braise  for the impact.

   Cheng whose following  him saw the scene as the car of Lou Fei crashed  into a tree. He wants to help him. But stop as he saw Xu Rui An's men taking Lou Fei to their  car.

   That time Lou Fusheng was bragging to his two friends that his little  bear have forgiven him when he suddenly  felt something  wrong. His two friends look at his reaction.  "Wait! I need to leave for a while Xin Xuang  look worried to him. "What's  going on?" He ask.

    "My bear! I need to see him!" He suddenly  hop on his motorbike  and left. "Wow! Fusheng  really hit hard on that detective!" Said Xin Xuang.

   In the meantime Cheng followed  where they place Lou Fei and tied him up.  Into a deserted, abandoned  factory near the port. "Hey! Is he still breathing? Maybe we should take him to the hospital!" Said one of the men. "His bleeding he might die!" The leader of thugs hit them on the head. That's  what boss wanted you fool!"

    Cheng quickly ride his bicycle  only to bumped  to his boss Fusheng  and told everything.  Lou Fusheng  was quite angry, "Call all our men I want to rescue my Baby quickly!" Cheng quickly rode his bicycle  to call their other comrades.

   Lou Fei stir and almost black out when Xu Rui An throw a bucket of water on him. "Welcome detective! I forgot to introduce  myself  I'm Xu Rui An! Your wondering  why I kept you here instead of letting  you die there! Mr. Hong Zheng Bao  doesn't  like you for his step son. But Fusheng really love you! So we got no choice but to get rid of you!" And about to shoot him with a gun. When Lou Fusheng  shot his hand.

   He scream in pain. "I told you if you touch my Baby I will kill you!" When out of nowhere  the men of Lou Fusheng came. And the fight began. Xu Rui An  seeing his outnumber took Lou Fei with him as hostage.

   Lou Fusheng followed him while kicking some of the men of Xu Rui An.
When they're  near a boat, "Xu Rui An! Give me back my Baby!" Xu Rui  An pointed the gun to Lou Fei, "Don't  come any closer or he died!" Lou Fusheng was so angry, "Why did you kidnapped  my baby?!" He ask.

   "Why ask me? Tell that to your so called Father!" When Lou Fei see an opening he twisted the arm of Xu Rui An  making the gun fall. That gave Lou Fusheng  the chance to hit him on the face but it pushed  Xu Rui An to shoved Lou Fei  to fell in the water.  Without thinking Lou Fusheng  dive to save his lover.

   That gave Xu Rui An the chance to run away. He didn't  know when he came at a corner he was shot by an assassin.  "Mr. Hong Zheng Bao  is not pleased  on what you have done! You fail!" As the assassin left Xu Rui An dead on the ground.

    Lou Fusheng on the other hand save Lou Fei and untie him up. "Baby! Are you alright?" He caress Lou Fei's hair and hugged  him.

   Suddenly  the policemen came with Xin Xuang , Qin Xiao Man  and Duan Tin Ci.  Qin Xiao Man was very worried  for her partner.  She covered him with a blanket and led  him to the paramedics.  "Why Xu Rui An  kidnapped  your boyfriend?" Ask Xin Xuang.

    Lou Fusheng was a little  bit puzzled  and angry. He went to Lou Fei to know if his okay. "Baby! Are you alright? I need to leave you for a while!" But Lou Fei gripped  his wrist. "I'm coming  with you!" Qin Xiao Man  and the others didn't  know what's  happening  only Cheng as he also heard the conversation of Lou Fusheng and Xu Rui  An. 

    "No! Baby! This is a family problem!" Lou Fei was a bit hurt hearing that but he still didn't  let  go. "If your confronting your stepfather I'm coming with you too!"

    Both came to Lou Fusheng's  house to confront his stepfather. But Ru Meng was also there. "Dad! Can we talk?!" Ru Meng  was a bit puzzled why his step brother and his lover are all drench.

    "Gege! Why don't  you two change for a while?"  But Lou Fusheng  told her to leave for a while because he wanted to talk to their father.  When Ru Meng left, "What is it Fusheng?" He ask calmly.

   "Is it true you order Xu Rui An to attack and kidnapped  Lou Fei?! Dad!"  Mr. Hong Zheng Bao  denied it, "I didn't  order him anything?!" He lied. "Just like you did to him twenty seven years ago!" Said Lou Fei.  Lou Fusheng  pop his eyes. "What are you talking about Baby?" He ask.

    "Your father lied about everything! We found out his the one that kidnapped  you back then. He got your parent's  money and made you into one of his henchmen! And not only that? Right Mr. Hong Zheng Bao?" Mr. Hong Zheng Bao  frown. "Fusheng! Are you gonna believe  this lier detective  or your own  father! Chose!" Mr. Hong Zheng Bao shouted at him.