My Naughty Student

In the next few days, "Mr. KAI COME BACK HERE!!!!" Shout Professor Ming while running after him.

   The tutor that his parents gave him making Lou Fusheng  fall asleep  but suddenly he got an idea the topic more interesting  Lou Fusheng. He suddenly  put some honey inside the coffee  of his teacher whose allergy  to it. Mr. Ming drink it without knowing  when suddenly  his body itch and his lips pout like a duck. 

    "What's  going on?!" When he saw the honey beside his coffee. "Who put this here. He suddenly  look at Lou Fusheng  who is missing at his seat. And shouted his name.

   Lou Fusheng  on the other hand was about to escape when he bumped into his mother. "Kai! What are you doing?!"
He suddenly  hugged  his mother so she won't  get mad. "I'm bored! Mr. Ming made me sleep! Ma! I want to see Lou Fei!" He pout. "Lou Fei is not coming  today! His busy at work!"

   His father suddenly  cough, "Lou Fei is busy about giving your so called stepfather a lesson! He will be charge with many crimes he committed  to us!" That made Lou Fusheng  worried not to his father but to his mei mei, Ru Meng.

    Lou Fei on the other hand is busy in his other casses when Lou Fusheng came looking stunning in his new look. He looks like a model step out in a magazine making everyone awe at his beauty. Lou Fei almost dropped  the papers his holding. Lou Fusheng  is becoming more like Caixin everyday.

    With his new hairstyle, his sophisticated  suite and his beautiful  face if ever he consider  himself  as a man. Everyperson who see him may bow to his beauty. His more beautiful  than any women.

   Detective Yang Chang Qi almost lost his footing when he see Lou Fusheng

   Detective Yang Chang Qi almost lost his footing when he see Lou Fusheng.  "Oh! My god! The mafia thug became a descent  guy!" Lou Fei hurriedly  ran toward Lou Fusheng and pulled him out of the precinct.  Lou Fusheng  look puzzle on him. Well the truth is Lou Fei didn't  want the stare eyes of his colleagues to his lover it made him a bit jealous.

    "So Honey! What have you done this time?" Lou Fusheng  cling to his neck, "Nothing! I'm just here to visit my Baby! Why can't  I?" Batting his doe eyes on him

    "So Honey! What have you done this time?" Lou Fusheng  cling to his neck, "Nothing! I'm just here to visit my Baby! Why can't  I?" Batting his doe eyes on him. "Why not we go some place to eat I'm starving!" Lou Fei was surprised  by the new car of Lou Fusheng. It's  the new volvo car.  "It's  yours?!" He ask in surprise.

   "Yes! Dad! Gave it to me! As a present! Let's  drive to it!" In a moment  pass they came to a familiar restaurant  in which Lou Fusheng always eating there. Old Li greeted them. "Is he your man?" He ask. "Yes! Old Li this is my boyfriend Lou Fei! We will order the same thing that  I have always order!"

    While they're  eating Lou Fusheng  saw her mei mei with another man. "Hey! That's Ru Meng!" He start waving at her. "Fusheng! Honey! Maybe it's  not a good thing your doing?" Said Lou Fei.  Lou Fusheng  look at him in puzzle, "Why?!" As he pulled Lou Fei toward his mei mei as well.

   Ru Meng welcome  him with a frown, "Mei...mei! Why aren't  you with Xin Xuang?!" He scolded her. "Who is he?!" Ask the man with her. "No one!" She suddenly  turned  back on him. But he gripped  her wrist. "I'm your gege! What's  wrong with you?!" He ask. "Your asking  me?! You left Dad and me! Then you get him arrested!" She shout at him.

   "But you know what he have done to me! Ru Meng! Your my mei mei! Were so close together! You should understand my feelings!" But she retrieve  her wrist. "Your not my gege anymore! And about Xin Xuang we are through! I don't  want anything to do with you! Including him!" And about to leave but he hold her again.

    "Don't  do that to Xin Xuang! He really loves you! If you hate me! Only me! Leave Xin Xuang alone!" The man with Ru Meng hold his wrist to break his hold unto Ru Meng. "Why you little  brat!" Shout Lou Fusheng.  Lou Fei stop him before  things get heated up. "Don't  call me anymore!" As she left with the new guy.

   Lou Fusheng  really being piss off to his mei mei on what he have done to his friend. He can't help to frown while eating. Making Lou Fei worried for him.
"I'm sorry about your mei mei!" Lou Fusheng  suddenly  smile. "Forget about it! I don't  want to ruin our date!"

    Lou Fei smirk, "I forgot to tell you? Your looking hot today!" And kiss him on the  lips making Lou Fusheng  blushed.  "Really?! Baby! Did I impress you!" While posing for his lover. Lou Fei laugh, "Stop! Being so cute! I might arrest you and jail you in my heart forever!"

    But he suddenly  stop seeing a group of girls picturing his lover while giggling. "Hey.....hey! Stop possing! And finished  your food!" Lou Fei said grumpily.  Making Lou Fusheng  notice the girls.  "Hey! Girls! Please don't  take my picture! Your making my little  bear angry!" He shout to the girls making them blushed  and apologized.

   "Who said I'm angry!" Shout Lou Fei as he denied it his cheeks became red. "Cute! Your turning me on you know?" And smirk. As his hands under the table caress  Lou Fei's legs. Lou Fei almost spit his eating when Lou Fusheng's  hands almost dangerously  crossing the line.

    "Stop! Honey not here!" Said Lou Fei. Lou Fusheng suddenly  remembered  something.  "Old Li! Can I use your spare room for a while and wink.  "Why not Lou Fusheng? Are you sleepy?" Lou Fusheng  nod. Making Lou Fei pop his eyes. "What's here?!" He whispered  to him. Lou Fusheng looking like an angel  and nod and pulled Lou Fei to the spare room only to be attack by kisses.

   Lou Fei have no time to act when  Lou Fusheng pinned him onto the wall and started attacking him with sweet kisses and more.  "Mmmmph....Fusheng..." Moan Lou Fei as he felt Lou Fusheng's  hand went inside his pants and start massaging. "Aaaaah.... Fusheng!!!" Lou Fei start to moan loud.

    Within a minute he was laid on the bed naked while  Lou Fusheng rock his body non stop inside of  him. "Baby! Your so perfect for me!" He shout.  "Aaaaah..... Fusheng  honey! More!!!" As Fusheng kept thrusting  on him.

   Outside  Lin Jing a scientist, the son of old Li came. "Dad! Did you kept the formula in the refrigerator  like I said to you! For safety" But as old Li take it out, the bottle is empty.