Your My Sweet Honey

Lou Fei fill refresh next morning snuggling  to Lou Fusheng and kissing his lips.

    Lou Fusheng on the other hand  was so exhausted  that he can't  move a muscle. His bear really ate him that night. And wants  some more early in the morning . Lou Fei  kissing his back and hands snaking underneath  the blanket. Making Lou Fusheng moan as those skillfull hands kept  massaging his prize.

   "Baby! Not now....still sleepy..."  But Lou Fei hovers over him. "Fusheng..... honey...please!" That made Lou Fusheng  wake, "Wait?! What did you call me?" But Lou Fei is still busy in kissing his back while his hard prize kept poking behind him. Lou Fusheng want to stop him but with one swift motion. Lou Fei have thrusted to him again making him yelp in surprise.

    "Neh........ Aaaaah...." He can't  form a word as Lou Fei kept  rocking his body unto him while stroking his prize. "Honey......your so sweet.....Aaaaah...." As he kept hitting that soft spot. Lou Fusheng kept melting underneath him.
"Fei.....baby!" As he clutches the blanket. Both burst at each other at the end.

   In a minute,  Lou Fei help his lover take a shower. He droll looking how perfect his Honey's body. Can't  help to touch and feel it again. Lou Fusheng  smirk seeing is lover becoming horney to him again and lets him do what he wants. Feeling that plump lips against him. His warm touch make his body hot and flustered.

   But when Lou Fei about to thrust his prize to him again. Lou Fei suddenly  flipped  him up, "Don't  you think it's  my time again. Without any warning he thrusted to Lou Fei who scream in pain. Lou Fusheng whispered  soothing  words to his lover as he rock  his body unto him. Within a minute Lou Fei moan loud as he wants some more.

   Lou Fusheng  oblige to his request as he plunges in and out at him while rubbing his aching prize. Lou Fusheng called his name as he spilled inside of him. Lou Fei cum in a minute. He was startled as he was flipped  again. "Don't  you ever think that this is over!" And kiss Lou Fei like theres no tomorrow  while rocking his body into him.

    In an hour after they finished  Lou Fusheng help Lou Fei to wear his clothes while tying his tie. He can't  help to kiss on the cheeks and neck. "If you kept kissing me I might not get to my office?" He smirk. "Maybe I will do that?!" And kissed him again on the lips.

   As he bid farewell  to him and get to his car and  drove away. Unknown to them a man was looking at them from a far. "I will get rid of you Fusheng ! As well as your lover!"

   Back to the precinct  Ben Jai Min told Lou Fei his finding. It mean he need to talk again to his Honey if he have an enemy inside his family. But his thinking break when the parents of Caixin came. "We need to talk to you! It's  about that guy that  was arrested yesterday he looks like Caixin missing brother Kai!" Lou Fei was surprised  Caixin never told him he have a missing brother.

   "It was a long story, Kai was abducted when he was just three while I'm pregnant with Caixin so he didn't  know he have a brother! We never told him! Because we thought that he have died when the police chase the kidnappers  in the  fishing boat. It was raining hard that day. When the police arrive the boat tumble and sink and so as the people in it.

   It was a tragedy that we never found his body! But that necklace! I gave that to my eldest son!" As Mrs. He cried. "Don't  worry Mom I will ask him. As I know his only a step son of Mr. Hong Zheng Bao.

    Qin Xiao Man! Come with me! Will go back to Honey! I mean Lou Fusheng's house to talk with him!" As they left hurriedly.

    Lou Fusheng on the other hand was talking with his step father about the shipment. "Dad! Why didn't  you tell me what's  inside  the container? Didn't  you trust me? I'm the one signing it?"
Mr. Hong Zheng Bao  glared at him. "Fusheng! You didn't  have to worry anything! Just sign it and I will take care of it!" But Lou Fusheng  protest.
"Just do it Fusheng! Don't  you trust me?!" Lou Fusheng nod and about to leave when Cheng called him because Lou Fei came with Qin Xiao Man.

   Before Lou Fei can greet him Lou Fusheng jump at him and kissed him passionately  infront of the other

   Before Lou Fei can greet him Lou Fusheng jump at him and kissed him passionately  infront of the other. Mr. Hong Zheng Bao seen it. "Why can't  Fusheng fall in love with someone else than a policeman! Even his best friend  is a police!" He said to himself.

   And cough and  greeted Lou Fei who so red in embarrassment. Lou Fusheng on the other hand cling to his lover like he might disappeared.   Qin Xiao Man tried not to giggle. Mr. Hong Zheng Bao! I'm Lou Fei I wanted to talk to both of you. "Baby! Are you proposing to me?!" Lou Fusheng thought.

   "Fusheng! Let the man talk would you?" Said his step father. Lou Fusheng pout. "If only Mr. Hong Zheng Bao not looking Lou Fei have already pounce on Lou Fusheng for being cute.

   "Sorry Honey.....I mean Fusheng it's  not like that! It's  about to ask to your step father where you came from?" Lou Fusheng  look puzzled.  "Mr. Hong Zheng Bao, I think Fusheng is the missing son of Mr. and Mrs. He!" Both are shock. The parents of Caixin your dead wife?" Lou Fei nod.

   "There eldest son was kidnapped  when he was three years old! And that necklace  that your wearing your mother gave that to you! And most of all you look like Caixin my dead wife! I'm sure your their missing son Kai! So Mr. Hong Zheng Bao where  did you find him when he was little?" Lou Fei ask. Mr. Hong Zheng Bao was surprised  that Mr. and Mrs. He found their missing son and was speechless.