{ Things to know }

so-- basically, I think its good for you guys to know a bit about them all since there'll be some shit you might have to know to understand stuff :]

{Art creds at the end of chapter}

tw // Death

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

╒══════════════════╕

Ghost bois !

╘══════════════════╛

Wilbur Soot / Will - Tallest out of them all,  known for letting his presence be known to others. Oh, and by tall I mean 6'5. 24 years old (literally hasn't aged since he died). He died in 2000 in his music studio which burnt down from an unexpected fire whilst he was recording. though it may not show through at first, he's the kindest (and meanest) out of them all.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Technoblade / Techno / The blade - the 2nd tallest, known for his love of fighting and his- well, his hair. It's extremely soft- but that's beside the point. He is 6'3 and 21 years old, and just like Wilbur, hasn't aged since. Died in 1990 after being stabbed in the chest. but what really killed him (technically) was an error the hospital had while trying to heal him, which resulted in his fate. Hes Sly, Brave, and normally just doesn't give a shit- but, that's just what it seems at first.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Phil / Philza - Shortest of them all, known for being the dad of the group, earning him the nickname "Dadza". He is 5'11 and 32 years old. Died from food poisoning in 1989. Philza is the most mature of the group, but that doesn't mean he has no humor.

also, his favorite word is "Motherfucker" don't ask why, just accept.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

╒══════════════════╕

Alive bois !

╘══════════════════╛

Tommy / Big T -  Literally a giant compared to tubbo, known for HATING men and LOVING women (and cobblestone). He is 6'3 and 16 years old. Might act like he hates tubbo sometimes but it's obvious he wouldn't survive a day without him.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Tubbo / Big T / Clingy - Literally a smurf compared to Tommy, in fact, Tommy can rest his elbow on tubbos head. Known for loving bees, boats, and being Clingy. He doesn't think he's clingy but Tommy sure as hell does. Hes 5'5 and 16 years old. Might seem nice and innocent at first, but when you get to know him it's often just chaos.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

BY THE WAY! I'm sure anyone who reads these are apart of mcyt, but if not- just know that the pink one is techno, the green one is Phil, and the yellow one is Wilbur-- thought I should say that to avoid confusion. also subscribe to all of them on youtube.

{ Art by @Panberries on Twitter }