Mission Impossible

~*~

Screaming is heard from a distance. I was walking through woods. The screaming pierced my ear drums as my surroundings became red. Suddenly a person was in front of me covered in blood so thick I could barely make out their face expression. Their breathing was labored I could tell from the heavy up and down of their chest. A flash of shadows passed in front of me making take a few steps backwards as I lost my footing. Before I knew it the person in front of me was being dragged into the air. "Aelia help me please!" The person screamed in agony making me wince.

I got a good look at them, and my heart beat began to pick up. "Save him, the blood of the gods runs through him" a voice whispered in my ear". I tried to reach for the boy as I was dragged from behind. The feeling of falling startled me. I could hear the boys blood curling screams for help as I continued to fall.

"Aelia! What's wrong" Lory's familiar voice said pulling me out of my nightmare. I sat up in bed covered in a cold sweat. "Lia you look like you've seen a ghost" Lory's concerned voice brought me back to attention as I tried to catch my breath. "What happened" I asked with a raspy voice. Port handed me a glass of water before explaining, "your eyes were glowing and you were screaming about helping someone". There was nothing but concern in my friends eyes as I downed my glass of water.

"I was having a nightmare mare, there was a boy in need of help and someone whispering in my ear to save them cause they too were a demigod" I said. "But your eyes were glowing" Lory said unconvinced it was only a nightmare. "I think Aelia was having a vision, she is probably a seer, or an oracle as we most commonly say" Jordan said walking over to us.

"Oracle? That must be one of my two other abilities I was supposed to have" I said making my two half siblings look at me. "We should go see the camps council. I believe a mission is in order to save a fellow demigod" Jordan said heading back to his side of the cabin. I got dressed and followed Jordan to the head of the camps office. There Jordan nocked on the door to be met with a woman who had dark brown hair the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. "Mrs. Jackson Aelia here, Apollo cabins newest member has just discovered she is an Oracle. She had a vision of a demigod who is in need of help outside of camp" Jordan explained.

"Please I've been telling you to just call me Anabeth. Mrs.Jackson makes me sound old" the woman smiled before letting us in. "You came at perfect timing, All of us camps head leaders have gathered today for a meeting" Anabeth said sitting in her spot were next to be a man with wild hair and sea green eyes looked at us curiously. "Hello Jordan what brings you and miss Aelia here today?" The man I found out was the infamous Percy Jackson said.

Jordan explained to the people in the room the situation as flashes of the woods we're I needed to go went through my mind. Everyone looked at me as I snapped back to attention. "Aelia do you know we're this boy is" Another Man in the room who goes by Jason spoke up. "He's in the woods... I can't explain it by I know exactly how to get to him" I said.

"Alright you Jordan and one other demigod of your choice will be assigned to aid miss Aelia in the finding of this lost demigod and bring them back to camp" Jason said before dismissing us.
Outside I looked at Jordan. "Guess I get to test out my light whips in action today" I said laughing slightly. "We should bring Amanda with us, she's good at strategizing and could help us look through shadows that would be in a woods setting like you described" Jordan suggested.

I agreed with him and we walked to Amanda's cabin to ask her to join us. When we got there we knocked on the door. Someone else answered that I didn't know. "We're looking for  Amanda" Jordan said to the person who answered the door. "I'll go get her for you" the person said leaving the door open as they turned around to call for Amanda. "Amy, you have company" they shouted out to the cabin. "Coming" I heard Amanda's voice respond.