034

(Y/n) was in awe by the grey brick texture of the cell they were held in. She was wearing a long orange sleeved prisoner uniform that was more like a jumpsuit with a pumpkin on her head. She couldn't see it herself but based on the others around her in the cell, she probably had a pumpkin in her head too.
"Oh I guess they haven't passed spooky season yet." She said as the game announced she was a lab rat with 3 others.

"Oh cool. I'm a rat. Finally something realizes my spirit animal." She walked out the cell following the others and looked around the halls which would be difficult to maneuver since they all looks alike.

"Okay so I'm definitely getting lost and gonna die because of that if I go alone so I'm just stuck with you gu-" She turned around to se ever group was running away and gone. "Wow. I love the team work here." She followed them as they were yards away and tried to keep up with them the best she could.

Her main objective is to find a way to escape with the others or even alone if she has to and out the facility while running around to hide from the monsters or to be specific — the experiments called SCPs.

(Y/n) yelped as she heard screaming echoing from halls ahead. "Guys?" She called out but remembered the rules of the game ahead to stay quiet as possible and to hide to find a way out. "Holy shit I'm lost already." She whined and  headed down the halls and pass elevators, ears open for screaming and eyes peeled wide for flickering lights.

"Blink before entering going through any doors. Close doors behind you." She reminded herself, doubting herself just in case a teammate was behind her.

The faint wind of heavy cluttered footsteps from the corner Hm gave hope in find her her team mates again.

"Guys?!" (Y/n) called out ad found one of her teammate'/ bos on the floor with the game having blood splatter on te wall and floor. "Oh shit." She muttered as the screaming vanished. "Oh damn I almost died." (Y/n) laughed as that was a close call. She was glad the monster didn't turn the corner and find her and instead left.

To her surprise she made it to the 4 way intersection and gasped to see Lily who were also Lab Rats based on their orange prison suit like hers while Corpse and Sykkuno came in the facility in a guard suit, probably as the swat team or back up guards among the other 4 guards surrounding them.

"Holy shit I lost my team!" She ran to to the others. "Oh yeah about that. They were with us but th got killed." Corpse said. "Corpse, your job is to protect them!" She laughed. "Yeah I know but, why? They're gonna die anyways running away and I'm meant to stop then so. . . mission accomplished?" He said coldly. "Damn it, Corpse." She sighed.

The same groaning noises could be heard again. (Y/n) glanced behind her but could hear no one until the door by Coepse was torn off, letting it sparks, killing a guard.
"Don't- don't look at it!" She yelled and ran to the corner with Sykkuno, as Corpse was new at the game and don't know the instructions and just looked down at his feet. "Why are my feet so wide apart?" Corpse muttered as the screaming thin boney monster — The Wendigo — ran past him and tore the door off the wall (y/n) was facing and killed a random guard by the door, the opposite wall from (y/n) and Sykkuno.

"Gee we could have almost died." She muttered and  huddled with the now 6 others.

They all ran back and forth down the halls until she could see Corpse breaking away from the group and she followed him. He spun back and forth to her and whispered called out to her to follow her him by a corner. "What's wrong?" She asked as they hid at the corner together. Before Corpse said a word he stopped a small but fully packed gun to the floor.

"Okay apparently the guards are supposed to help you escape and protect you guys but everyone is almost dead. You and Lily are probably the only ones left so I want to give you this to help you escape." Corpse explained.