🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【2】

【ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ】

(Y/n) - Your Name
(H/c) - Hair Color
(E/c) - Eye Color
(F/f) - Favorite Flower
(F/c) - Favorite Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"I was a kid at the age six at that time. My twin brother and I would often go to our uncle, who lived in the town of Takamori-machi, in the Kumamoto Prefecture.

We would visit and stay with him during the sunny season.

But one day, Tsukasa thought it would be a good idea to play in the forest shrine, Kamishikimikumano.

I didn't expect to get lost in the forest..."

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Amane had been walking for quite a while now. He was getting scared. He felt like he was walking im circles. Everywhere he goes, everything was still the same. There was still trees all around him.

Tears was threating to fall from the young boy's golden orbs. He was all alone, his brother quickly left as soon as the local village children began inviting him to play.

He was now tired after all it felt like hours since he entered the forest. The sun was about to set, who knows what's lurking in the trees if it became night fall.

Amane started crying, falling on his knees in the process. He really want to get out of the forest to see his family again.

"Hey, Short Stack!" A feminine voice called out, making the boy jolted up in suprised. He soon began to look around only to see no one. "Up here, shrimpy!"

Amane look above him, only to see a teenage girl, ten years older than him. She jumped down from the branch she was standing into the ground beneath her. She has long (h/c) that was freely being blown by the cool breeze. She was also wearing a simple white dress with (f/f) designs. But what drawn his attention was the white fox mask that covers her entire face.

"Why are you crying?" The girl demanded.

Amane didn't care if the girl was strange, all he was thinking that someone was here now to help him.

"I'm saved!" Amane sobbed as he ran towards the teenager, wanting to hug her.

But She only moved from her spot, making Amane missed and face planted on the ground. He lifted his head up and gave her a unamused look.

"S-sorry..." The girl stuttered out. "You're a human child, right? If a human touches me, I'll disappear...."

Amane sat up, confused. The way she said human was as if she was not one. "If human?... Wait... You're not human?"

"I'm...." The girl seems to hesistate, but she sighed. "I'm something that lives in the forest...."

"What?...Then are you one of the spirits?" Amane asked, his eyes filled with wonder and awe. He didn't expect to meet one of the forest spirits, his uncle and the town locals where talking about. But he then tilted his head. "But what do you mean by... disappear?"

Amane tried to reach towards her only for her to move backwards. He finally stood up and tried to reach out only for her to move again. He again tried, only for her to run away.