🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【6】

【ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Spirit Festival?" Amane asked. Him and (Y/n) were currently fishing on the river. The spirit girl has her mask off so he could see the grin she send towards his way.

"No. A summer festival held by the spirits." She told him. "The nuance is very different!"

"Nuance?" Amane asked.

"When you were little, I thought you might get scared so I didn't invite you." She said, throwing a stone towards the river. "But tonight, can you sneak out of your house? I want to go with you for a long time..."

"I want to go!" Amane smiled, enthusiastically.

"Then...Meet me at eight at our usual place." (Y/n) told him. For some reason, Amane felt nervous.

"But it's a festival filled with spirits sounds a little unnerving...." Amane said. "...On top of that, it's night time..."

"We used to hang out at night too, right?" (Y/n) pointed out. "So don't worry. On the outside, it's not very different from a human festivals. After all, It suppose to mimic human festivals. And I'll protect you, Amane."

"When you say that, it make me what to squish you in a hug." Amane said, blushing at her choice of words. "Okay, I'll go..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally time for the spirit's summer festival. There was a large crowd of spirits gathering around and a lot of stands where out.

Amane stood besides his friend, wearing a black yukata. (Y/n) was wearing a white kimono with sunflower designs, her hair was put on a neat bun with some of her bangs covering her forehead. She was still wearing her fox mask.

"It's true. It's like a human festival." Amane muttered in awe. Walking along side the spirit girl. "Are they disguised as humans?"

"Yes. Impressive, isn't it?" (Y/n) smiled underneat her mask. "I've heard that sometimes even humans unknowingly mix in."

"Like my aunt and her friends." Amane laughed. "I remembered going on a festival with my brother when I was younger. He left me alone there and three hours later, I met a creepy girl who wants my festival tag. I can't remember her name, though."

"Creepy girl?" (Y/n) laughed at this. "Something tells me that you'll meet her again, one day..."

"I hope so..." Amane smiled. "I owe her for giving me company that night."

"Amane." (Y/n) called him. Holding a long white fabric. "Tie this on your wrist. You'll get lost."

The boy nodded and took the end. Both began tying each end on their wrists.

"This is like going on a date!" Amane laughed, his cheeks slightly red at the thought.

"This is a date!" (Y/n) interjected. Amane's face flushed into a deeper shade of red as he stammered.

"E-eh?!"

The two walked around the festival. Watching the fireworks go off. They played a lot of games and ate alot of food.

The two approached a stand, selling cotton candy. Just as the man reached the candy towards them it suddenly flew in the air. Amane giggled.

The two then walked towards a dance performance of a spirit that dressed up as a lion. A huge crowd was forming around the dancing spirit.