🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【4】

【ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs】

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Two summer passed... Then Three...."

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Amane!" (Y/n) called out as she searched the boy through the forest. The two decided to play hide and seek, with Amane the hider and her as the seeker. But it's been a while, so she got worried and decided to stop playing. "Amane!"

"Rawr!" The said boy suddenly appeared hanging upside down on a tree branch, wearing a tengu mask he bought at a spring festival near his house. The spirit girl flinched making the boy laugh. The rocket ship keychain dangling on his shorts pocket jingled slightly.

"What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked as Amane sat up on the branch.

"I want to see your startled face but...." Amane stared at her fox mask that was still on her face. There was soon an awkward moment before he decided to speak again. "Atleast when I'm around, can you take off your mask once and a while?"

"That's fine." (Y/n) said as she reach towards her mask. "But is there a reason?"

Amane could see her chin now, but then he didn't expect the branch he was sitting on to break off. (Y/n) saw this and gasped.

"Amane! Watch out-!" The spirit girl ran forward, wanting to catch this.

Amane's eyes widened in horror. He still remember the outcome if she touches him. The branch finally broke making Amane fall.

But luckily, she took her hands back, ad Amane landed on a bush. The nine years old boy sighed in relief. "That was close!"

"I'm sorry, Amane..." (Y/n) apologies. She really did wanted to catch him, but she remembered the mountain god's spell. She can't touch a human. "Are you okay?"

"Thank goodness...." Amane crawled out of the bush and into the grass. (Y/n) went closer to him. "Hey, (Y/n)?..."

The spirit girl crouch to his level.

"No matter what, don't touch me, okay?" Amane smiled.

"Okay?..." He repeated. Tears stinging his eyes. "No matter what!"

(Y/n) only remained silent. Her mask hiding her emotions as she stared at the now crying Amane.

The boy didn't even know what she felt when he said that.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"The next summer, and the summer after that, I visited the forest...."

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"(Y/n)! I'm here again this year!"

Amane now a bit older, stood infront of (Y/n) as he showed her his kamome middle school uniform a black gakuen jacket with yellow buttons, black pants and shoes. On his head was a hat. It was what he was going to wear during the entrance ceremony at his first day in Kamome Academy, once summer ends. "Ta-da! I'm going to be a middle schooler! I'm entering a school called Kamome Academy!"

"Somehow, you're starting to look more like a man." (Y/n) commented making him deadpanned.

"I am a man." Amane stated. (Y/n) only shrugged and jumped off from the boulder she was sitting on.