You Remind Me of Someone I Used to Know

Hope wanted to walk around but I had to go to the bathroom. After I was done I walked out and found the sheriff walking out of Mr. Saltzman's office.

"Hello, Sheriff," I said to her.

"Hello," She said with a smile. I walked past her and into the office. Hope was sitting in Mr. Saltzman's chair and Mr. Saltzman was standing in front of his desk.

"What did I miss?" I asked as I walked in.

"Mr. Saltzman has a mistress," Hope said. I opened my mouth in shock.

"Don't tell me it was Mrs. Smiley blonde," I said pulling out a chair from the side of the offices and sitting down.

"No I don't and No it's not because I don't have one." He said what a shrug.

"Well, I'm gonna focus on the monster slaying. And you two can chat it up like teenage gossip girls." I said winking at Mr. Saltzman.

"Aren't you a teenage girl?" He asked me. I looked at Hope.

"Right I am so sorry Beatrix its just that I wasn't thinking of that at the moment." She said looking at me.

"Yeah Okay whatever. Listen Alaric and Listen good I am only gonna say this once. I am a 515-Year-old Vampire, werewolf hybrid who has trained under the wing of Klaus Mikelson the first Hybrid and used as a lab rat. Yes, I have scars to prove it and Yes I was once a ripper. Are we done?" I said without even gasping for air once. He just stood there taking in all the information he just had heard.

"Um, Yea okay I will think about that later right now. I think that there is a new monster wandering around the Salvatore school so I'll check in with Dorian since he has access to research we don't. Any other ideas?" He asked us.

"Just one, but, uh... we are all going to hate it." Hope said messing with something on the desk.

Hope and I got out of the bus and arrived at the game.

"This is going to be hell," I said to Hope. She had her hair tied up in braids. Mine was in a ponytail.

"Let's just get this over with as fast as possible" Hope said to me and Mr. Saltzman.

"I'm fine with that. I don't want to be here as much as you guys do" He said to us. Hope and Mr. Saltzman stopped and turned around I didn't care all that mattered was making sure that Lizzie didn't see me. I sat down on the bench and someone grabbed my shoulders.

"Hey." They said. I turned and looked up and saw Casey.

"Do you know me?" I asked her.

"As if I could forget you sent me here. This is the best place I've been ever been since I was born I can't thank you enough." She said to me. I quickly stood up and looked at her.

"You- You remember me!" I shouted. A couple of people looked over one including Lizzie.

"Crap," I said seeing the furious blonde marching my way.

"Cover me and hide me please," I said looking at her.

"Oh- Um, yeah okay." She said walking in front of me.

"Hey, Lizzie." She said to her.

"Move it hound I need to talk to the person behind you." She said looking at me furiously. Casey moved out of the way not wanting to start anything. Lizzie grabbed my ear and dragged me to behind the bleachers.

"I thought you said you were leaving. And how do you know about Mr. Stubbington?" She asked pointing at a page where I drew her sleeping with her stuffed bear.