Chapter 1

To My sweet marshmallow bear

              If you are reading this letter, that means I miss you so much. Lately, I just can't stop thinking about you, your hugs, your kisses, your smell, your touches. Namjoon had been teasing me saying that I am whipped for you. Then I said that you are the most whipped one in the relation.

              I am doing great and eating a lot. After getting drunk, I am not taking any cab service as you ordered. I am not going out alone, either Namjoon or Taehyung are accommodating me. Not to make you worry about me, I changed a lot. I am not crying after operations because you are not here to make me feel better with your kisses.

             Since I am behaving like a good boy, I want a lot of kisses and hugs as a gift from you. Lately, Taehyung has been showing interest in one of the new intern. I think Namjoon has still had a crush on Hobi because he refused to go on new dates, which is still giving hope to my dad

              About my dad, he is doing fine. He is still not talking with me. But he is still inviting Namjoon for dinners on weekend. The dinner night becomes so boring that I feel like I don't fit in the place. Whenever Namjoon sits beside me at the dining table, I can't help but think how wrong it feels because you are the actual one that should be beside me.

              It's okay. As long as we both love each other, I can endure all those things. But one thing, I am not gonna go back in this war because I want you. Even though you always push me away like you feel nothing but, I know that you also want me.

             Why don't just send me a single text? Do you have to be this moral all the times? Anyhow, since there is no use in asking you to contact me, I will do it on behalf of you and me. Take good care of yourself. Don't skip dinners because you are lazy. Miss me so much, Dream about me.

Your present is on its way, my Yoongi-chi.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

****

"Idiot, there no minute I didn't think of you" Yoongi mumbled closing the letter with a smile after reading it nth time.

"I guess you again read the letter" Hobi commented making his way to their table.

"Yeah, bad day," Yoongi said taking his plate and chopstick from Hoseok.

"Who knows a rock like you can smile while reading a letter to turn a bad day into a good day. Even after three years, it still surprises me how soft you became when it comes to Jin" Hobi commented.

"Can you please stop it?" Yoongi asked, still having a lovesick smile.

Hobi sighed and looked around "Jimin is coming" an evil smile came to Hobi lips, seeing a pissed expression on Yoongi's face after mentioning the man's name.

Park Jimin is an intern in Kim's hospital. He is assigned to Yoongi's, who works in the cardiology department. Jimin is brilliant and friendly but there is a problem. Which is, he has feelings for Yoongi. He already confessed and got turned down by Yoongi, but he said he is not going to back off until Yoongi accepts him.

"Gosh!! Is this day can go any better? First, a 6 hours surgery and now Jimin" Yoongi said.

"Good Afternoon Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung " Jimin greeted, receiving a small smile from Hobi.

"Go sit with your friends," Yoongi said

"Rude !! But I miss you" Jimin muttered. After confessing his feelings to Yoongi, the older had transferred Jimin to Mr Lee department, making Jimin all sulky for 2 weeks.

The air becomes thick. So not knowing how to speak to two stubborn people sitting in front of him, Hobi started "I heard there will be a campaign in the next month for one week"

"Oh, yeah. I heard from Mr Lee that the doctors from the Seoul branch also will be joining because it is an important seminar week" Jimin said chewing on the chicken.

Yoongi who is not minding anything suddenly stopped and looked at Hobi. He now understands, the underlying message about present Jin mentioned in the letter. It is about Jin coming here "I think he is coming here"

*****

"Hyung, you are drunk" Namjoon closed his nose, not being able to inhale the alcohol smell.

"Just 20 days, 19 hours, 21 minutes more" Jin giggled, even though a few tears escaped his eyes, but Namjoon can see the happiness and longing in Jin's eyes because of the shorter guy.

It's been three years since Yoongi meets Jin. Jin and Yoongi used to work at the same hospital as cardiologists. When Jin's father asked him to meet his date who is none other than Namjoon himself, who just came after studying in the states, to work as a cardiologist too, Jin requested Yoongi to become his fake boyfriend.

Since Yoongi looks scary Jin thought that Namjoon will be back off. But tables got turned when Jin and Yoongi really fell in love. After Namjoon confessing that he was not interested in Jin, the three of them become best friends. As time by, rumours started running around the whole hospital saying that, Elite class boy dating a Middle-class boy.

Yes, Jin belongs to the Elites whereas Yoongi belongs to the middle class. But Yoongi had a passion and interest in the surgeon, making him the top surgeon in the whole of Korea. But still, their love is forbidden in society.

When Mr Kim (Jin's Father) the founder of Kim's hospital, get know about these rumours, he transferred Yoongi to their Busan branch. If it is not for Yoongi talent, he would have been fired. But not being able to miss Yoongi's potential, Jin's dad transferred him to the Busan branch. That is the reason why Jin stopped talking with Mr Kim. Mr Kim dearly loves Jin( his only son). He didn't even marry another woman after Mrs Kim death, just because he sacred about Jin's facing mistreatment from his stepmom.

Namjoon can see how much Mr Kim is hurting about Jin not talking with him and how much Jin and Yoongi are affected by this fed up society. He hopes for a happy ending for the three of them, even after knowing it is impossible in real life.

*******

This is the original oneshot.