Chapter 3

"Hyung, you can go there and mark your territory rather than bending the forks and spoons here," Taehyung said.

"Do you know how much I am bracing myself to sit here instead of pulling him away from that so called intern?" Jin said with a gritted teeth looking at Yoongi and Jimin.

When Yoongi told Jin to continue his act with Namjoon just to avoid any rumours, Jin agreed because he can't afford to lose Yoongi again, but he never thinks he would regret it this much.

Since they are all Elites they had allotted a special seating arrangement for the lunch and from the glass cabin they are seating in, they can able to see all the other people outside. Taehyung chuckled watching the scene where Jimin is feeding Yoongi as the older is unhappily eating it. Hobi and Namjoon are also present at the same table but they are immersed in their world that they ignore Yoongi and Jimin.

Taking his plate Jin got from his seat, causing Taehyung to shiver from the way Jin's chair fallen backwards with the force he got up. How can Taehyung ignore the fact that Jin will become dangerous when he got angry or jealous?. So, Taehyung followed Jin to make sure everything will go smooth.

Seeing Jin's presence Jimin, Yoongi, Hobi immediately stood up and bowed. Hoseok belongs to the high class level but Elites are much higher and powerful so everyone has to bow to them till Elite people tell them to stop. Taehyung immediately motioned all of them to sit.

"Namjoon-ah, I miss you baby. Why didn't you come there?" Jin asked kissing Namjoon's cheek.

Hobi smile left his lips as they formed into a thin line with the sudden display of affection. He didn't like the way Jin kissed Namjoon and the way Namjoon face got redder. Isn't Jin loves Yoongi and vice versa? Namjoon even told him that they are not into each other. When Hobi looked at Yoongi, Yoongi had the same reaction. Taehyung came and sat beside him.

"This is my brother Taehyung and m-my soon *cough* to be husband Jin" Namjoon introduced. Jin and Taehyung bowed. While the other three people reciprocated the action.

Jin stared at Yoongi who is avoiding his eyes contact and opening his mouth to eat whatever Jimin is feeding. It stirred something ugly in Jin. It's been three years since he hadn't touched his lover and when he finally met him, there is already someone trying to take his place.

"That is mine," Jin said, looking at Jimin whose hand stopped in the middle of moving towards Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi eyes widened. Taehyung and Namjoon choked on the chicken. Hobi didn't hear because he is still thinking about the cheek kiss.

"Pardon?" Jimin asked.
"Mine" Jin said pointing a finger at Yoongi.

"Hahaha... Hahaha... Jinnie is so funny. He is referring to the spoon, that you are using to feed Yoongi hyung. Hahaha..." Tae laughed aloud, making the whole cafeteria looked in their direction.

Jimin looked at Jin who is already looking at him "Sir, But they are many other spoons". Before Jin can say anything—

"Hahaha.. hahaha. Hyung, when will you overcome your obsession with pink?" Namjoon asked with a forceful laugh and kissed Jin cheek.

Yoongi clenched his fist, his appetite suddenly died and he can't even enjoy the jealousy Jin is showing because he is also feeling the same emotion with the way Namjoon kissing Jin cheek and touching him affectionately.

Hobi suddenly got up and bowed saying "I forgot my notepad at my desk and I do have a meeting. So I will leave now. It's pleasure to meet you Jin-ssi and Taehyung-ssi".

"Likewise Hoseok-ssi," Taehyung said and bowed.

"What's with him?" Namjoon muttered.

Jin again looked at Jimin, who resumed to feed Yoongi. He wanted to shout on the so-called Jimin that he is speaking about Yoongi, not about the damn spoon but he bites back his words and asked "So, Park Jimin? Which department are you?"

Jimin was taken aback by the sudden out of the blue question but quickly answered "Cardiology".

Jin looked at Yoongi and then Jimin "Is this how you met Yoongi? You two seems close and comfortable enough to feed each other". 

There is so much irritation hidden in the smooth tone, which Yoongi clearly understand and so he sharply looked at Jin. Jimin blushed, making Jin turbulent. He trusts Yoongi more than himself but his insecurities and their distance are making him so bitter.

"Yes. I was assigned to Yoongi hyung. He used to take good care of me"

"Used to?" Taehyung questioned.

"Because Jimin is in now under the guidance of Mr Lee" Yoongi answered to prevent Jimin to reveal the purpose behind the shift.

"Why?" Jin questioned looking at Yoongi. Observing the way Yoongi became alert with the conversation.

"Well... that.. actually.." Yoongi shuttered.
"Actually?" Jin questioned.

"Actually, I confessed my feelings to Yoongi hyung but he rejects me and transferred me to Mr Lee department," Jimin said looking down, he suddenly felt so small due to the unwanted attention.

Taehyung took a sharp breath beside Jin. Namjoon placed his hand on Jin's hand and started stroking his knuckles. Whereas, Jin looked from Jimin to Yoongi.

"Jimin, which class do you belong to?"

Taehyung looked at Jin, shaking his head. Jimin is again taken aback by the question, while Namjoon put his hands around Jin's shoulder drawing Jin towards himself. Yoongi is looking at Jin with an unreadable expression, but based on the look Jin can surely say that he didn't like the way this conversation is heading to.

"M-Middle class" Jimin muttered bowing.

"Jimin, don't bow. Jin-ssi asked out of curiosity, not because to hamulate you. I am sorry if the question makes you feel bad" Yoongi said glaring at Jin. It adds more fuel to the fire in Jin's mind.

"Yes. I am sorry if I make you feel miserable. Please do continue with the meal" Jin said.

Jin looked at Namjoon as the man hands around his shoulder become tighter, he smiled. "I will go and take some rest baby. Enjoy your meal too" and kissed Namjoon cheek.

"Did I say anything wrong?" Jimin asked, watching Yoongi as the other was looking at Jin's back.

"No" Yoongi smiled. But the smile didn't reach his eyes, which Jimin decided not to comment.

*****************