Chapter 11 - E N D

"Is it true?" Min Jae quietly asked.

"No sir. It's not true" Yoongi answered, slightly laughing, making it more awkward.

"Yoongi, I told you we need to tell a lie to be together and it has to be a big one. Or else, my dad will send you away" Jin said irritatedly.

"I opposed saying not this way," Yoongi said, causing Jin to look at Min Jae, who become calm.

"Dad, are you going to transfer him away? This time I will leave with him"

"Yes, I am thinking to send him to Jeju island" Min Jae smiled.

"But why? we don't have a branch there"

"That's because I want him to take a few holidays from the hectic schedule"

"Dad, you what?" Jin mouth opened and closed a few times.

"Dad, is this mean are you accepting us?" Jin asked.

"Yes. He has the potential to guide the hospital after me"

"But Mr Kim, I don't think it's the correct judgment," Yoongi said bowing

"Don't. If there is anything, I am the one that should have to bow here. I am sorry for mistreating you. I am sorry for separating you from Jin. It is the biggest mistake I have done in my whole life. So, please accept this proposal as compensation for the things I did" Mr Kim said.

Jin immediately ran to his father and kissed his cheek "Thank you, dad. Thank you so much. This is the best gift I have ever got from you. I love you"

Mr Kim smiled and kissed his son's forehead "I love you too. But can you promise me one thing?". Jin nodded.

"Make sure to change your pregnant lie into a real one" Mr Kim whispered into his ear, making Jin's ears burn.

"Yoongi, please take care of my son"

"With all my heart and soul sir," Yoongi said and Jin excused themselves.

The minute Jin's dad office doors closed behind them, Yoongi immediately takes Jin to the nearest empty room and started kissing him without giving him time to breathe.

"I am so happy" Yoongi whispered licking into Jin's mouth. Jin smiled into the kiss.

"Let's go to my place. Dad asked me to make the pregnant lie a real one. Shouldn't we help him achieve that?" Jin said. Yoongi breath hitched for a thousand time today.

"God. Of course. We have to. Lead the way" Yoongi said, kissing Jin one last time. Jin giggled, intertwining their fingers, Jin dragged Yoongi to the car parking area.

*******************

"Dad, you asked me?" Namjoon asked, entering Mr Kim office. It's already been three months since Mr Kim accepted Yoongi.

"Yes, Namjoon. I transferred your dad's 40% shares under your name and Taehyung name equally. You can shift to Busan office and take over Yoongi's position and within one year you will be promoted as head of the branch" Kim Min Jae explained.

"Dad, why suddenly?"

"I heard you are dating a guy in the Busan branch. Please, don't refuse the offer. It's my self saying sorry for troubling you into dating Jin"

"No, dad. I understand. Thank you for accepting them. Jin is glowing every day" Namjoon said, remembering his breakfast with Jin.

"I wanted the same thing with you too. Don't be late and enjoy your youth" Min Jae patted Namjoon's back.

****

After two Years

"Namjoon, I told you to be mindful around the cake" Hobi groaned.

"Gosh, Jin is going to kill me. Please do something" Nmajoon pleaded.

They are attending One year Birthday of Min Soobin. But unfortunately, Namjoon dropped the cake which Hobi had selected and customized one month back.

"You are going to sleep on the couch for one month," Hobi said leaving.

Namjoon and Hobi have married six months ago and settled in Busan. They came to Seoul about two months back to shift everything permanently to Busan. They have been busy with all the arrangements.

When it comes to the rest of the people, Taehyung and Jungkook are dating. Jimin graduated as a doctor last year and joined as the main doctor in Busan hospital. He is also seeing someone called Kai.

"Hobi, are you started at?" Jin voice from the mobile broke Namjoon thoughts.

"Namjoon dropped the customized cake," Hobi told. There is silence until a high-pitched giggle erupted "It's okay Hobi, I baked a cake. Let's get over with that one". Namjoon sighed in relief.

 "But you still are sleeping on the couch"

"It's better than Jin's scolding" Namjoon thought.

After the party, the three couple sat in the backyard, while Mr Kim was playing with Soobin.

"When are you going to marry Jungkook?" Hobi asked.

"Soon, but we wanted to spend more time as boyfriends though," Tae said, intertwining his fingers with Jungkook's who shyly ducked his head into Taehyung shoulder.

Jin leaned back into Yoongi chest from where he seated in between his legs.

 "What about you? Are two planning for babies?" Tae countered back, making Hobi go redder.

"I am going to sleep on the couch for one month, maybe after one month," Namjoon said.

"Make it three," Hobi said hitting Namjoon head, his cheeks are in the brightest red shade.

"Okay, after three months. I got it" Tae said.

Another normal day in Min-Kim's household. Yoongi sighed kissing Jin forehead "I love You"

"I love you more"

*************************