Chapter 9

"Dad, can I have a minute?" Jin asked standing outside his father office. It's been two days since he arrived in Seoul. He is missing Yoongi like crazy and most importantly he decided to talk with his father.

His relationship with his father used to be so great and close. Jin often considers that they are more like a friend duo instead of a father and son duo. But soon everything changed when he stopped talking with his father as a reason for shifting Yoongi to Busan hospital. This is the first time in these three years he did an effort to talk with his father.

Kim Min Jae nodded and closed his laptop. Jin quietly sat down on the chair. Seeing nothing coming from Jin's side, Min Jae asked "Is it about the middle-class boy?"

"Dad, his name is Yoongi. And partly yes"
"Partly?"
"Yes. Because I miss you, so let's spend some quality time alone"

Min Jae smiled, his eyes become moist with tears because he missed his son so much. But first, he needs to deal with the boy. "What do you wanna address about that Yoongi?"

"Dad, he loved me not because of our status. I still don't know how many years it will take for you to accept him, but I am willing to wait. But I don't want to stay angry at you because I realised that I am giving you the same treatment Yoongi had given to me in these past three years"

Kim Min Jae frowned not getting the logic behind his son's words, Jin smiled understandingly.

"Dad, I had stopped you to communicate with me for three years. In the same way, Yoongi did to me because of your rules. I was pained and empty. That's why I concluded that you must be also feeling the same way, I once did because of you. I don't want you to feel alone when I am here"

Kim Min Jae is speechless after hearing his son's words. He was the reason why Jin has been crying every night to sleep. Of course, he stayed behind Jin's door listening to Jin's cries every night till they subside. But soon enough, the cries died down. He thought Jin forgot about the man so-called Yoongi, but now he understands that Jin quit crying because he realized he will not get something out of crying.

When Yoongi accepted to go to the Busan branch, Min Jae thought that it was a mere crush. But after he had face-timed with Yoongi, he was surprised to heed the confidence on Yoongi's face. Now, he understands that whatever they had is sincere and innocent. But he needed time to accept.

Min Jae looked at his son, who is smiling at him, he smiled back and pulling Jin into a hug.

****

"You look happy and more light. Did something happened?" Yoongi asked from the laptop screen.

"Yeah, I spend time with my dad. I missed him"
"What about me?" Yoongi asked playfully.
"Because I am not a rock like you, I miss you too"
"Jinnie don't cry"
"I am not crying"

Yoongi laughed as more tears fallen down from Jin's eyes. "I think you should change your name to cry, baby"

Jin glared. Yoongi was always like that making fun of him.

"I missed you too"

Jin was shocked to hear this, so he blinked few times and moved a little to kiss the screen where Yoongi lips are showing.

****

Namjoon, Jin and Chaneyol just completed surgery and washing their hands. It's already been two months since they came back from Busan. But suddenly the washroom doors are opened and Soo Hyun ran to them saying "I wanted to let you know that a very important patient came"

Three of them looked at Soo Hyun as he continued "He is attaining from a very high-end background that there will be so many bodyguards and we are informed to check him making sure he is healthy and good"

"Did we have his previous medical reports?" Namjoon asked.

"No, they are saying that everything about this man is quite confidential"

"What the heck? Without reports how the hell we can know about the man state?" Chaneyol threw his coat.

"Kim Min Jae asked all the cardiologist to meet in room 202" Soo Hyun bowed and left. When they reached the meeting room, most of the doctors are already seated and a screen is displayed showing Busan branch doctors. Jin waved his hand, making everyone widened their eyes and Yoongi smiled back. Mr Kim cleared his throat.

On the opposite side, a screen started projecting the body analysis of the patient, thankfully they quickly conducted an overall body checkup. Everyone is attentively listening. After what it seems like an hour, the projector stopped and displayed the man's body lying in the hospital bed.

"Jin-ssi can you please go to the patient room and do as I say," Yoongi asked from the screen looking at the victim.

"This is so confidential case, we cannot agree to whatever you say," Chaneyol said. Yoongi is the top surgeon in whole Korea even though he came from a middle class, unlike Chaneyol who came from a high class, so Chaneyol hates Yoongi guts.

"I will do" Jin answered, getting from his seat, bowing he left the room. Jin reached the room and shown his ID for the bodyguard, making him open the door. Soon enough, Jin appeared on the screen as he stood in front of the patient bed. He quickly fixed the Bluetooth into his ear and nodded looking at the camera.

"Now press all the pressure points Seokjin and note the breathing rate and pulse rate" Yoongi instructed. With his two index fingers, Jin started examing the patient body from the head, but when he pressed on the boy's chest, the boy pulse rate increased.

"Stop that's enough, Seokjin" Yoongi said.

"So, he has a problem on either heart or lungs part. I think the problem is related to the heart due to the increase in the pulse rate. Now quickly conduct every test regarding these two organs, as soon as possible" Yoongi instructed.

"I will be coming using the next flight if you allow me Mr Kim" Yoongi stood up and bowed from the screen.

"No need. We already had so many skilled doctors here," Chaneyol said with a gritted teeth.

"I think it will be making our task easy. I approve Mr Min" Mr Kim said.

*************************