10|Advance

Remus's POV

The incident in the Quidditch Pitch had spread like wildfire throughout the entire school. I couldn't blame Harry for costing Gryffindor to loose.

I understand that Dementors were stationed to guard the school from Sirius. But they had no right to interrupt a fair game of Quidditch.

But I must say, Harry's skills in Quidditch were very impressive. Just from watching him flying in his broomstick, it's like I saw James, alive and vibrant. Harry really is his father's spitting image.

He and I had a little chat about the incident a few hours ago. He was wondering why he was the most affected by the Dementors in his year. The poor boy. This wasn't our first chat; actually, he would always ask me advice whenever he felt troubled.

But our frequent topic was about James and Lily. Listening to his words about his parents saddens me; they would have been a great family.

(y/n) Bell.

She's one of the brightest students I've ever seen, along with Hermione and a few others. I'm really intrigued by her. We've also had many chats, talking about life and our problems.

It's like she's becoming my — favorite student.

Reader's POV

I already finished my essay on werewolves. Took me like FOREVER to write it; if Professor Snape's gonna be our teacher tomorrow morning, I'm going to throw up.

(A/N: I'm Sorry to all Snape lovers✌️)

I checked the time. It was about quarter to 6:00 pm.

I heard the sound of my impatient stomach growling. I haven't had any snacks the whole afternoon.

We all assembled at the Great Hall to have dinner. I felt my mouth watering once the food appeared on the golden plates.

I immediately filled my plate with Steak and Kidney Pie, Pumpkin Pasties and Lamp Chops. It's like I've never ate for days.

I was almost finished drinking the last drop of my glass of pumpkin juice when...

"Miss Bell."

I turned around and saw Professor Filius Flitwick, our head of house, standing right behind me. He was one of my favorite professors here at Hogwarts and I excelled at Charms.

"Oh hello Professor Flitwick," I said. "Is there anything that you need?"

"Not quite," he says with a smile. "Actually Professor Lupin wanted me to deliver this letter to you."

He handed me a small envelope before he left. I immediately opened it under the table, careful not to let the others eavesdrop or whatsoever. It contained a piece of parchment. It was adressed to Ms. (y/n) Bell.

Dear (y/n),

I'm awfully sorry to disturb you during this hour, but if you're not that busy tonight, I'd like you to meet me in my office. I have something important to discuss to you. Once again, I'm awfully sorry to disturb you. Kindly bring your textbooks in our subject, rolls of parchment, quills and your wand.