Chapter 5: New Friends

As everyone returned to the office, the sun was setting here in hell. It felt as though you came back from a party, and simply wanted to relax. The rest of you felt the same, too. All of you went straight to the meeting room and sat down. After a long pause, Blitzo finally comments on what happened in the living world. "That... Was... Fucking AWESOME, Y/N!!" He shows points his hand out in front of the rest of the employees in the room. "See what I mean?! THIS is the kind of people we need!"

"Yeah! That there energy gave me goosebumps!" Millie replies while looking at you. Moxxie then goes, "oh, and I did nothing to help him!" Feeling sorry for himself. "Now, Moxxie, not everything is about you. Y/N actually blew him the fuck away with his shotgun! You are too afraid to even hold one!" Moxxie then grumbles under his breath.

While you guys were celebrating, the truck driver that you killed went to hell after one of the angel gatekeepers disapproved of his resume. Coincidentally, he fell and landed right in front of the business complex that held IMP Headquarters. Thinking as though you were still alive, he, too, sought revenge regarding his death. He went through the same process as you have before, and got a call from Blitzo. "So, you must be interested in our craft, I'm assuming?!"

Reverting back to the office, you knock on the door of the receptionist room, you hear a voice, "come in," You open the door and, as usual, you see Loona staring at a screen. But instead of it being her phone, it was her laptop. She also did not pay attention to who entered. There was no one in the room but you and her. You then walked up to her around the desk and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She growled at first because she did not know who you were at first. She turned her eyes to find it was you and her face returned back to normal. "Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

You smile, "I just wanted to say hi."

She sighs "Yeah."

"What are you up to?"

"Drawing."

"Drawing who?"

"A dweeb." Her computer showed a sketch of Moxxie wearing comically large glasses and a book. "That's actually really good," you say.

"Whatever, you're just saying that to make me feel better."

"No, I'm serious. I think you are really good at being realistic. Like, I can see him wearing huge glasses and carrying a book around with him everywhere he goes. I also think it's understating that you're the prettiest one in this office."

She looks back at you and smiles and kisses you on the cheek. "Well thank you, I think you're very sweet."

"I can sit here all day and watch you draw."

"Then do so."

You pull up a chair, sit down, and rest your head on her desk. Shortly after, Blitzo comes in to introduce his newest client. "you two, I would like to introduce to you our newest client!" Both you and the man looked at each other, your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. "didn't I just kill you?!"

"I thought you were dead! Wait... I'm confused!"

Loona then says, "Yeah, I knew there was something familiar with you."

Blitzo had a hard time identifying the people he kills, or that he was a part of the killing. To refresh his memory, you try to establish some common sense.

"Ok. Blitz. who did this man want dead? What was his name?"

"I don't know, someone with the name of Y/N"

"ok, now, what is MY name?"

"Y/N-" he then stammers while pointing at both you and the truck driver at the same time "I- eh- I-" you then interrupt his confusion, "Welcome to hell, buddy. I knew that if I was going to hell, you would be coming with me."

"But what gave you the right to kill me? What the hell did I do?!"

You then explain all the events that occurred - with the allegation of you killing a woman and a child, to when the angel screwing you over, to the present day.

"Yeah, that angel got me for the same thing. At the time when you killed me, I was actually going to go kill myself because I couldn't bear to live with myself after what I had just done. So you actually did me a favor. I had a court date tomorrow and I knew for sure that I was going to get either life imprisonment or the death sentence."

"Then we did a good thing! We took care of your problem by taking you out of the living world!" Blitzo remarks.

"So, we agree those angels up there are corrupt."

Blitzo: "uh-huh!" truck driver: "yeah" Loona: "yup"

Blitzo then says, "Whelp, I think it's safe to say that our shift is over, good work, everyone!" Once again, everyone grabbed the things that they wanted to take with them and headed out of the ding. This time, Loona did not bother to get in your car for a ride to your place and did it herself in her own vehicle. YOu did not think for a second that she would ever return to your crappy apartment. You then went to your car and proceeded to drive to your place, too. Normally, you kept your door unlocked, even though the crime was exponentially greater in hell. You missed Loona already, which made you sulk a little. You opened the front door and turned on the light. On the other hand, Loona was hiding behind the door, and, of course, you did not notice that. Once you went to the kitchen, Loona snuck up behind you and have you a hug from behind.

"Welcome home, babe."