good morning *dirty*

The next morning you wake up a little dumbfounded at what happened last night. Carl is already up so you go and find something for breakfast.
You say good morning to the rest of the group and go and sit down to eat. You're sitting there alone peacefully eating your breakfast when you feel someone grab your waist
"guess who" you here a familiar voice whisper in your ear. You turn around to see Carl standing there with a smile on his face.
"morning babe" you say with a smirk.
Carl stares at you for a moment, and you could have sworn that you saw a hint of lust in his eyes.
"hey Y/N, do you wanna head back to our cell for a minute, I wanna talk to you about something"
"yeah sure, just let me wash up"
you clean up your plate and head back to your cell with Carl.
He opens the curtain for you and you step inside, Carl walks in behind you and closes the curtain that you use for a door.
"so what did you want to talk abo-"
you were cut off when Carl's lips crash into yours.
After you both pull away he starts to take his shirt.
"wh-what are you doing?" you stutter, slightly distracted by Carl's body.
"what I've wanted to do for a long time"
Before you can reply Carl starts to lift up your shirt while kissing you passionately, of course you let him, you've always dreamed about doing this with him.
he pulls your shirt over your head and you start to unbuckle his jeans. you slide them off and he pushes you down onto the bed. he crawls on top of you and continues to kiss you, while unbuckling your jeans. he pulls them down and starts to kiss your stomach, causing you to moan quietly. You feel him smirk as he continues to plant kisses up towards your breasts. He pulls you up into a sitting position and kisses you on the lips while unclasping your bra.
once all the clothing is off, he stops for a minutes to admire you, biting his lip as he takes in all your features.
"You ready?" he says seductively
you nod your head while biting your lip.
he places his hands either side of you and you wrap your legs around his waist.
He thrusts into you and you let out a small whimper, but begin to moan his name when you realise how good he feels.
he sucks on your neck, making you moan his name even louder.
you dig your nails into his back, making him moan.
"C-Carl" you moan in pleasure while he continues to thrust into you.
You feel yourself getting closer, and you can tell he is too.
After a while you both lay there sweating and breathing heavily.
"Man I've wanted to do that for so long" he says between breaths.
you giggle and roll over so your head is resting on his arm and his hand is around your waist. he kissed your forehead and whispers
"I love you so much Y/N"
"I love you too Carl"