Chapter 15

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

LIYANA POV

I sit next to Dallas as he starts.

"I was 13 when it happened, i was coming home from school." He eased out.

I watch him as he talks.

"My mom had a couple friends over and they were doing the usual like drinking wine and gossiping." He continued.

DALLAS POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey honey welcome home, I made dinner for you in the kitchen hurry up and put your bag down and eat before the food gets cold." My mom says while smiling.

Her friends look at me with sweet smiles, but one gives me this odd look that I can't comprehend.

I nod my head,"Yes mama" as I run through the hallway to my bedroom.

"He's grown up into a fine young man Tasha." One of her friends say as I leave.

I put my bag down and take off my shoes.

When I finish I go back down the hallway and eat my food while my mom and her friends are still chatting and listening to low music.

After a while it starts getting late and it's about time for her friends to leave.

All exact for one, Ms. Bianca.

She has shorts red hair that is barely past her shoulders and she isn't very decent in looks but at the same time she isn't all that.

"Sweetie could you go show Ms. Bianca to the guest room, she will be staying with us until her house is done being renovated." My mom says.

I nod my head and lead her to the room across from mine and next to my parents room.

"Here you go." I saw quietly as I point to the direction of her room.

"Thank you, aren't you a sweet little man" she says while squeezing my cheeks.

Hard.

I pull back and rub my face.

Ouch!

She giggles and walks into her room.

Later on, I assume everyone is sleep as I am up watching tv in my room.

I hear a creak from my bedroom door which makes me look up.

I see that it's Ms. Bianca

I furrow my eyebrows as she walks in my room quietly wearing a pink silk robe and closes the door.

I cuddle deeper in my blankets as she walks closer with the same look on her face from earlier.

"Um, Ms. Bianca?" I say wearily.

She gets on the bed and crawls to the side of me.

"My my my, what are you doing up so late? Can't sleep?" She asks.

I shake my head.

"I could make you sleep hun" she says as she gets up from my bed and unravels her robe.

I widen my eyes as I look away quickly.

"M-ms. B-bianca, I don-" I try to say before I'm cut off.

"Don't talk back to me boy, do as I say!" She says with authority.

I shrink in fear as she starts undressing until she is in nothing but nude.

I'm shivering by now.

"Undress for me" she says quietly.

I shake my head quickly as I try to get up.

"Undress NOW!" She screams at me.

I burst into tears as she comes to me and yanks me up and takes off my clothes.

I struggle and try to get away but she is just too strong.

I'm sobbing by now as she throws me onto the bed and starts touching on me."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"What seemed like every night, she had snuck into my room and touched me for her own pleasure." I say as I sob.

"Using me like some TOY!" I yell.

"It wasn't until my father had came home early that night to find her in the act." I say as I start calming down.

"He called the police and they had her arrested, but she ended up disappearing before they had her behind literal bars."

"Now she's back." Liyana says.

I nod my head.

"What about your mom, what did she do?" She asks.

I look down,"She was too busy with another man that was not my dad to notice my screams."

As I'm in my thoughts I feel an arm hesitantly wrap around me.

I relax into Liyana's arms.

We sit there fir a little bit until she speaks up again.

"Does Marshall know about this?" She asks.

I shake my head,"No, he only knows about my moms affair."

She nods in understanding.

I look up at her as we are still in the hug.

I really look at her.

Her eyes that are deep brown that pulls me in, her smooth, flawless skin that feels like clouds, and her plump lips that reel me in even more.

I find myself staring at her lips as I pull in.

I get closer and closer by the minute to see if she would push me back, but it looks as if she is waiting for it also.

I start to close my eyes as we get closer.

My heart is pounding outside of my chest and it feels as if my legs are about to fall off my body.

Is this really about to happen? Am I really going to kiss her?
——————————————————————————

Hiyaaaa guysss, how'd you like this chapterrr? I really had to dig deep and stay concentrated on how I was going to word this since I never write this before!

Let me know what you think! Until next time!!
~midnightwinters