Author's Note/Suggestions Time!

Hey, sorry I haven't updated this series in a while. I'm gonna start writing some more stories soon!

Of course, as always, I might need some inspiration along the way, so leave your ideas/suggestions if you have any!
I'll be a bit backed up, what with schooling and all, so if it takes me a bit to get something out or if the stories a bit more short than usual, it's just my schedule. 

As always, when it comes to suggestions, I will write:
-Fluff Stories!
-Lemons/Smuts!
-Action Filled Stories!
-Stories with Eri!
-Villain! Mic/Aizawa Stories
-Stories Where They're BOTH Villains!
-And Practically Everything Else Under the Sun!

I will NOT be writing:
-x Reader Stories
-Mic/Aizawa x (Student Here) Stories ((Regardless if the student is aged up or not))
-Things That Are Similar. 

And of course, I'll leave a TW/CW ((Trigger Warning/Content Warning)) if my stories contain anything of which can be triggering, such as immense gore. 

So, get your ideas going, because I sure as shit can't!

-Lavy!

----------
12/26/2023 UPDATE:

This story has not been touched in 3 years, and likewise I will never continue working on it. I have not been in the MHA/BNHA fandom in a very long time; and likewise I barely touch Wattpad. 

I deleted one of the stories due to personal dislike of it, so this work is now a chapter shorter than it originally was. I will not be republishing it, even though it was a request. 

I appreciate all of you whom have read this work, and likewise those who voted the chapters. I just personally look back on this story and notice so many flaws, although that's just the thing you experience when you create.

I may begin to start writing and putting some stories up here, although they will not be MHA/BNHA stories (again, since I have not been in the fanbase for a very long time). They will probably be Homestuck based, so if that interests you then good. 

Again, thank you all for the love this work got. 

-Cody