Nine

Mike's POV

These two weems went fast. I'm so nervous because today is the day when Eleven and Will come to visit us.

I sit in the basement with the party. Yes with El and Will too. It's weird. I am excited to see Will but with Eleven it's - well it is complicated. She thinks when she comes to visit me after a year  of ignoring everything goes back to normal. But this is not how it works.

When they arrived she kisses me and hugs me. I didn't kiss back. It's hard. She doesn't want to let go of my hand, but the only thing about I think is y/n. The two weeks with her were amazing. We are close to each other.

We drives to the school together and hang out more. She and her grandma had dinner with my family. My mom loves her. I want her here right now.

I'm deeply in my thoughts. I think about y/n when I was in her house for dinner. Her grandma made a joke and y/n spits her drink all over the table. We then all laugh and clean the table.

Party has a conversation about life or something, but everyone turns their attention to my mom when she comes downstairs.

"Honey why don't you invited y/n today ?"
She says to me. I want but I'm scared.

"Who is Y/n?" eleven asks. I see her angry face.

"Oh, just annoying girl..." Max says. I roll my eyes.

"She is not annoying," I say. I feel how El takes my hand harder.

"Oh, and she is a friend with Troy," Max says. Oh man, I hate her. I roll my eyes again. I mean she is not a 'friend' with him he just protects her.

"She is not friend with him," I say loud.

"Because of her he threw food on me," Maxine says.

"It was because of her ?" Lucas asks angrily.

"Because you were talking about how her parents leave her," I say annoyed.

"Wait.." Lucas and Dustin say at the same time.

"I was just joking around," Max said. I know she was trying to protect herself.

"Was it that funny when she said her parents are DEAD ?" I say with anger. I'm so pissed.

"Oh that's sad," Will says softly. I then let go of Eleven's hand and stand up.

"Where are you going ?" She asks confused. I don't even want to hear her voice how mad I am.

"For y/n"

"Can I go with you?" Will asks. This question shocked me. But it makes me happy, I have no clue why but it just does. I nod my head and he stands up.

We went to y/n's house knock on the door. Her grandma opened the door. And says "Hey Mike. Y/n told me you have visitors and she can't go to you"

"Oh yeah but my mom asks if I want invite her too and I want" she smiles sweetly at me and calls y/n downstairs. Y/n goes on the stairs and comes to the door.

"Hey Micheal," she says sweetly like always. Y/n look at me and then at Will. He was shy and look at the ground. "I'm y/n," she says to Will and gives him her hand to shake. He shakes her hand but did not tell her the only word. "You must be Will right?" his smile was even brighter.

"Yeah th-that's me" she chuckles and lets go of his arm.

We asked her if she wants have a sleepover with us and she says yes. We go to my basement again.

The first thing I feel when I come to the basement was my arms around me. It was Eleven.

"I missed you" El whispers to me. What is wrong with her. I was just five minutes away.
I hear footsteps so I turn around and see my mom.

Edited: 9.April 2021