Fourteen

Mike's POV

She is gone. No, no, no, no, please. I can't lose her.

Something grabbed her and ripped her out of my hands. It takes her to a slime tunnel that looks like to the upside-down. I almost lost Will then Eleven and now y/n. This can't be happening. And it's all my fault.

Tears streams down my cheeks. I feel so empty and lonely. I'm alone, more like I'm without her. Without y/n.

Somebody touchs my shoulder when I turn around I see Eleven. I slap her hand from my shoulder. "Mike" she whispers. I look at her angry.

"Mike! Mike what ?" I'm so furious. I want to break something or punch someone. Voices around me are getting louder. The party is calling my name, but I don't care. I scream. I need to get the pain out of me.
My hands hurt, I punch the tree. At my life, at Eleven, at the whole world, and especially at myself. I wasn't strong enough to keep her safe.

Will takes me away from the tree. "Let me go" I yells. My vision is blurry from all the tears. Will takea me away and hugs me.

"We will find her" he tries to comfort me, but it's not helping. It's their fault too. They don't want her to be with us.

Y/n's POV

Huge pain in my entire body. How long I have been sleeping? Why Eleven do that? I was nice to her, I didn't do anything to her. Mike wanted to cheat but I stop him and she makes this to me. I start to tear up. Why me? I want to go back. I need to go back. I want to see my grandma.

I stand up from the ground, I was laying on the grass, it's not pretty like in the true Hawkins. The grass's more grey than green. It's like she is dead. Everything here looks dead.
Cold wind touches my skin. I feel how is getting colder. I have only a weak sweater.
No lights are here, darkness is around me.

I need to try it one more time. I need to teleport myself again. I closed my eyes. Black vines are around my face. Especially under my eyes. Bloodstream from my nose. My head starts hurting more. It hurts so much, I'm screaming from pain. And I'm there, behind Eleven. I won't hurt her as she hurt me. Every day I'm trying to be a sweet little girl how grandma teaches me, but deeply in my heart, I'm still made like a weapon.

Mike seems so hurt. Will hugs him and comforts him. The others are looking at them. I'm so weak but I can't let Eleven doing that to me.

"Why did you do that?" I yell. And get everyone's attention. Mike looks at me and wipes his tears. He smiles slightly. On the other hand, Eleven looks at me shocked.

"I-I" she stutters. I  want to know why. Why did she do that to me? I could have died.

"You what? I COULD FUCKING die BECAUSE OF YOU" I yell at her. How can not she understand? She hurt me. She hurt me so much.

"Y/n," Mike says softly. I look at him with my puffy red eyes. Is he with her? How can he? She hurts me. I know im saying that over and over but I wanted friends.

"What," I say. My head hurts again. My eyes met Elevens. She has blood under her nose. Again. I yell from pain and send her into the air. I fall to the ground.

My heart broke into thousand pieces. Mike run to Eleven. He chooses her. I should expect that. They are dating, he knows her more than me. He loves her not me.

Will kneels to my side like before. He is so kind. I smile slightly at him but my eyes are on Mike. I can't be here. I invisible myself, I'm too weak for teleport. Will calls my name that takes Mike's attention. Mike looks around for me, but I ignore him. He chooses her already.

Edited 25 April 2021