Thirty-one

Mike's POV

We all are in the cars. In the first are Nancy, Murray, Will, y/n, and I. The rest is with Joyce in the second one. I have my arms around y/n's waist. This is a bad situation where we are but with y/n. It seems everything is better. Calmer and easier.

"Do you think it' will work?" Y/n asks worriedly. I take her hand and connect our fingers.

"I don't know" I answer truthfully.

We arrive at the forest and go deeper in. Murray takes his flamethrower and starts burning grass, trees everything. In trees opens the tunnel and from it comes out three monsters looking like Sphynx cat. Eleven takes a step forward and attacks monsters. Nancy shoots one of them in the head and is death. Eleven attacks the second one. Throwing him into trees. The monster groans from the pain. Everybody's attention is on the Eleven and the second monster.

The third sneaks behind me and jumps on my back. I fell on my stomach. "Ow," I cry out.

"Micheal" Y/n screams, she tries to run to me but the party stops her. I can feel claws in my back, blood around me, the 'cat' breath on the back of my neck, and monster's teeth through my neck, and everything went black.

Y/n's POV

I watch how the creature throws mike's body away. Angers get into me. I closed my eyes and when I opens them they were white. My h/c hair change into platinum white and my legs aren't any longer on the ground. I hold my hand up as the monster burn. It yelps and groans from the pain. I set the second one on fire too. I signal everybody to go back. They are scared and shocked but don't complain and go back

I closed my eyes once again and imagine an upside-down. And then how it burn all of it. I feel little pain in my chest as I land on the ground.

I opens my eyes and see mike's body laying on the ground. My vision gets blurred from tears, which are rolling down my cheeks. I take his hand. "Micheal," I said softly, but no answers. "Micheal come on you asshole...wake up" I sob. "You can't leave me" tears are rolling even more. "Mike" I rest my head on his chest.

"It's the first time you called me Mike" I look up to see Mike's stupid smile. The most beautiful and amazing one. I punch his shoulder. "Ow," he groans from the pain. I dont say anything but kiss him. I feel butterflies like every time. We kiss passionately and deeply. Our lips moved in sync. My heartbeat is faster than never. Mike melts into a kiss.

"You asshole...you scared the shit out of me" he chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too"

Edited 26 April 2021

And they lived happily ever after!