Seungmin: You two are coming with me, right?

Donghyun: Coming to what?

Seungmin: To Youngtaek's live show you dumbass! How could you forget? and we even promised him weeks ago.

Donghyun: Oh (stuffing his mouth with a large piece of pizza) sure... can I just say... I don't like the meal... this is painfully bad... pay the bill woodja?

After a period of God knows how many minutes have passed, Jocchan finally came back to the table where he, Seungmin, and Donghyun are having their meal at a pizza restaurant.

Joochan: Hey guys, so I am... I'm not back.

Seungmin: What are you?

Joochan: (Flaunting his costume while singing random lyrics) I'm a genie duh. I'll be your Genieee.

Seungmin: Great! I wish you'll...

Joochan: NO wishes for you cause you ain't the one who rubbed my lamp.

Seungmin: Well let me rub that lamp of yours.

Donghyun: (Still has pizza stuffed in his mouth) Where have you even been...? You've been in the comfort room forever.

Joochan: Yeah... I started trick or treating earlier.

Donghyun: In the toilet...?

Joochan: *Nods* Uh huh I knocked in the stalls.

Seungmin: I'm afraid to ask what you even got...

Joochan's phone buzzed and a notification popped up while they're exchanging stories for the next few minutes.

Joochan: Oh! we gotta go... Can you eat your meal faster?

Seungmin: What's the rush?

Joochan: Well I have to get this kid in his Halloween costume and we have a babysitting job at 1:30.

Donghyun: *Chokes* We're babysitting a kid today?

Seungmin: But it's weekend and it's Halloween I thought you guys were coming with me to see Taek's.

Joochan: We only have to babysit one little psycho from 1:30 to 5:00 and we're gonna go together as well as getting all that candies.

Donghyun: I'm not having it...

Joochan: And...! Since today is a Holiday...

Donghyun: I don't want to babysit?!?!?!

Joochan: We're getting paid double.

Donghyun: I like this plan?!?!?!

Seungmin: Well just make sure you get your tix before it sold out... and I ain't paying for it!

Joochan: We're his friends! Couldn't we get a discount or at least make it free?

Seungmin: If you want, heaven's a free pass and Jesus ain't needing any befriending...

With everything being settled, the two babysitters leave the building and immediately left Seungmin with a 'thank you for your service' and wholehearted gratitude when their bill came.