After a while, the babysitting came out pretty smoothly for the two for now. Joochan found himself fetching three pumpkins to carve as a Jack-o'-lantern as an activity in order to fit the Halloween spirit. One pumpkin for him, one for Donghyun, and one for Bomin...?

Joochan: Okay Bominnie! I got this pumpkin for you to carve, one for Donghyun, one for me...

Donghyun appearing at the back out of nowhere calling Joochan's attention by poking him...

Donghyun: What are you doing?

Joochan: (Gasps) Setting these pumpkins up for us to carve with Bomin.

Donghyun: It's a doll! Stop acting like it's real!

To prove his point, Donghyun started slapping the shit out of the doll's face and strangling it.

Donghyun: See?? Doesn't feel pain!

Jibeom: Happy Halloween Bitchesss!

Another wild pair entered the building.

Donghyun: Don't you mean witches??

Jaehyun: Wow! You look just like Joochan!

Donghyun: Should I be happy or???

Jibeom: Anyway... To complete that genie look of yours, we got you the genie bottle and this book of magic spells.

Joochan: Woahh, are these spells for real??

Jibeom: Sure... you can say that...

Donghyun: And weren't ya'll suppose to bring me something as well?

Joochan: Ooh what kind of prop do you relate me to?

Donghyun: It ain't props.

Jaehyun: I think he's referring to the candies and loaves.

Jibeom: Oh right... we may have forgotten it in the hallway... Or at home... something like that.

Donghyun: Then go and grab it!

Before Jibeom and Jaehyun were able to come to the door, Joochan commanded the two to stay still.

Joochan: Before you go, can you please let me try and put a spell on ya'll. I'll try and transform you into another form.

Jibeom: You already put a spell on Donghyun, isn't that enough?

In order to stop himself from blushing, Donghyun blurted out...

Donghyun: You should transform him into a monkey since he's always attached to Jaehyun!

Jibeom: Hurry, he's just mad about the candies.

After a few bickering moments, Joochan started to chant gibberish and ridiculous statements towards Jibeom and Jaehyun. He made two attempts and nothing really happened.

Joochan: This book is stupid!

Donghyun: Go get my candies.

The two were left after the others head out to get the forgotten stuff.

Joochan: Now aren't you really gonna go and trick or treating with me?

Donghyun: No way.

Joochan: You think you can watch Bomin by yourself?

Donghyun: I don't need to watch him! And I'm gonna do the same thing I've done every Halloween since years ago...

Joochan: What?

Donghyun: I drown myself in those sour candies... then I eat the sour candies... then I spend the day with Kartrider...

Joochan: Wow, aren't you a damaged little kid.

While having their conversation, a knock on the door was heard interrupting them.

Donghyun: Nice... they're back.

Joochan: Well that was faster than I thought.

Donghyun: It's Open!

The knock on the door just kept on going without anyone entering. Joochan decided to finally open the door. Instead of being greeted by the other duo, Joochan got very shocked that he let out a scream. Shocked not because he was scared, but it seems that he was impressed to see a monkey holding a bag of loaves.

Joochan: Did my spell fucking worked?!?! Look! I turned Jibeom into a monkey and this bread is obviously Jaehyun.

Donghyun: And they still didn't bring my candies?!?!

The monkey went inside and ran around the apartment. Joochan tried to stop it but it immediately went to another room.

Joochan: Did you even see that?

Donghyun: I saw a monkey?

Joochan: That's Jibeom!

Donghyun: (trying hard not to crack up) Shut up!

Joochan: No! I'm serious! And the bread he was holding is Jaehyun! Look! The spell I cast was to turn a human into a hideous beast! And a monkey's a beast!

Donghyun: Is there a spell in there that would turn me into a player inside kartrider?

Joochan: And the other spell that I cast is to turn a human into its final form... I guess "bread" is Jaehyun's final form... Nevertheless, you have to help me chase monkeybeom so I can turn him and and bongjaebread back into a real person.

Donghyun: Chill out! True magic doesn't exist! You didn't turn someone into a bread nor a monkey... Oh! And by the way, little dolls can't just carve pumpkins into Jack-o'...!!!!

As Joochan hears Donghyun scream over something he can't see, he turned around and let out a loud scream as well with the sight he's seeing.