Donghyun: This isn't what I thought it would be... You can't let me go around looking like this!

Joochan: Why not?

Donghyun: (In the most straightforward yet calm expression) Cause I look like an IDIOT.

Joochan: No... you look just like me!

Donghyun: EXACTLY

Joochan: (Doing the finishing touches) Now you're ready to slay.

Donghyun: And what am I supposed to answer if people asked me who am I dressed up??

Joochan: You say "hi I'm Hong Joochan" try it!

Donghyun: Hi I'm Hong Joochan try it

Joochan: "You're supposed to say it like me!"

Donghyun: Now... how did I agree to this again?

Joochan: Because you love me so much?

After a few moments of bickering, the doorbell rang. The door opens to a guy standing in the most serious way possible.

Joochan: Hi!!

Donghyun: Hi!! I'm Hong Joo... I can't do it. Sup?

The creepy looking guy introduced himself as "Mr. Choi Sungyoon" again, in the most serious way possible.

Sungyoon: Is this the DongChan babysitting service??

Donghyun: yup...?

The guy went straight inside the apartment asking Donghyun and Joochan to move over the door.

Donghyun: And where's the kid you want us to babysit?

Sungyoon: He's out in the hallway... Come... Bomin...

The atmosphere surrounding them is awkward as hell. Ten seconds passed and no one was entering the apartment nor is there any response.

Sungyoon: He's shy... I'll fetch him...

Donghyun started to get sus about the man that Joochan offered their service for.

Donghyun: Mind telling me where the heck you found the guy?!?!

Joochan: At a flower shop!

Donghyun: What...

Joochan: Next to a building that looks like a museum for antiques.

Donghyun: the hell?

Sungyoon: This is my son, Bomin.

The babysitting duo had a mini heart attack and walked back a few steps from where they stood as they saw the man carrying something that seems like a doll.

Sungyoon: Bomin... Meet Donghyun and Joochan.

DongChan in unison: Hi...

Sungyoon: (Leaning closer to the doll's mouth) What's that Bomin? No... they aren't twins...

Donghyun: (Losing his chill) Uhhh I thought you wanted us to babysit your son...

Sungyoon: Certainly... Joochan, kindly hold him for a moment...

Joochan being crept throughout his whole system carried the "son" as if it's the most fragile thing to ever exist. While The guy hands Donghyun a paper that has something written on it.

Sungyoon: Here's a list that you'll need to follow as you look after Bomin...

Donghyun: Uh... this is a list of things you want us to do... (pointing at the one Joochan is carrying) for THAT?

Sungyoon: For HIM. Yes. Now according to the time, I guess it's time for me to do my errands...

Before the guy makes his way out of the apartment...

Sungyoon: Bomin... Daddy loves you!

As soon as they were left with the doll, the duo could finally breathe a little bit normal again.

Joochan: (Whispering) That man is so creepy!

The other guy slowly held his arm, caressing Joochan's soft cheek in the most flirtatious way possible.

Donghyun: (Trying to sound flirty but is actually creepy) ...Daddy loves you!

Joochan: Don't!

Donghyun: Come to daddy!

Joochan: I don't wanna!

Theteasing lasted for more than twenty seconds as they ran around the apartmentwith Joochan still holding the doll, being chased by Donghyun.