1

so this was made from boredom and the art above does not belong to me.

maybe spelling errors but I will fix them.

mainly all of the characters do not belong to me they belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

And this is based in like modern times sooooo ye

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

You walking as you heard your name being called out

"Y/N!" the voice called. you turned around and saw boruto. "Yes boruto?"  you answered "I was wondering if you wanted to go get ramen with me?" the blond boy asked. "sure I don't mind," you said. You and the blond boy walk in silence until he broke the silence "So uh... how are you and you're dad?" the boy said, " He's pretty good". you replied  "That's good!" he said. You hummed and continued walking until you both got there.

~time skip when you guys are done eating because the author is hella lazy~

Your POV

"Man, that was good! thanks for coming with me Y/N." he said    " Yeah of course." I replied.  "But we should get to training or we'll be late." I said with a 'let's go' type of tone.  "hmm? oh god, we're gonna be late!" he sort of yelled. Boruto starts running while I walk into the forest. "Late are we?" My dad said. I rubbed the back of my neck and said   "Oh yeah I had to do something, gomen" I said nervously. He chuckled  "ah ~ I used to be just like you, always lat-" Naruto came and said, " what are you thinking about, you still are Kakashi sensei."  He said.  "dad?! what are you doing here?" boruto said surprised.  "I'm a guest today!" He said.   "Yeah yeah let's start training" Kakashi. 

~after training~

No one's POV

" You did well son," Ichiro's dad (Sasuke) said "thanks dad" Ichiro replied casually " yea you did really good Ichiro.'' you said, he blushed a little and said   " oh uh t-thanks," he said stuttering. You were walking over to your father and thought I'm might be crazy but I think I saw him blush. but you were not crazy he was blushing to the point he was red.

~after you and Kakashi went back to the village~

"Bye dad I going to go see Lily, I love you!"  You said while running he waved at you.  A few minutes later you finally found her  "Hey Lily!" you said and she turned around    "Hey Y/N how was training ?"  she asked   "eh it's wasn't really training for me I was just helping, how was your training"  you replied.   "It was fine I guess"   you both talked and walked for a little longer until you both parted ways. You turned down a path until you heard your name but it wasn't Boruto this time...  "Hey...Y/N".  You turned around and saw Ichiro.   "Oh hey Ichiro is something wrong?"  You asked   "N-no I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my house?"  he asked.     " why are you inviting me over?" you asked with curiosity  " I don't know... I think it would be nice hanging out with you if you don't want to then you don't have to,"  he said.  " No that's fine I'll go,"   you said he replied with  "All alright then, let's go"

~at his house~

"My parents should be around here somewhere," he said you nodded as he opened his door  we  saw his mom and said, " oh hey mom  y/n is over is that ok?"   "That's ok sweetie" his mom (Sakura) answered. you both were going to his room but his mom said something before you both went in.    " Oh and keep your door a crack open."  He could feel her smirk you looked over at him he had a slight blush on his face  "ok mom I got it" he said, then you both went into his room.  " Here's my room," he said, you had only been in his house once and that was when you both were very little at least 5 or 6 years old you both are now 12, you took a look around and sat on his bed and he sat beside you.  " so the chunin exams are coming up,"    you said.  " yeah they are,"   he said    "Are you excited, nervous, or scared?" you asked    " I guess I'm a little ... nervous, but I know I'll do good. I one of the best fighters, except you of course your father is Kakashi Hatake."    You giggle.  "Yeah.."  you turned to face him and see him blush   "what?"  you asked       " nothing It's just your sound cute when you giggle, that's all"  you blush a little  "o-oh thank you"  There was a knock at the door it was Ichiro dad he popped his head in  "Ichiro dinner's ready and y/n you can stay but you dad might be wondering where you are," he said.  "Yeah I should get going, bye Ichiro, bye uncle Sasuke," you said.  " Bye Y/N see you tomorrow," Ichiro said before you left.

~At your house~

Your POV

When I got home I straight to my room. I was surprisingly still full-on when I ate ramen with boruto. So I didn't have dinner. so I decided to bed. As I was getting in bed I hear my phone go off...

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                so this took me freaking FOREVER to do but it was worth it so I hoped you enjoyed this  I have lost brain cells while making this and I had told myself to stop for like a 10-minute break but then that turned into a 3-day break, oh yea and imagen Ichiro like a genderbend sakura lol yea.

______________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

word count: 1052 (before editing)

word count: 971 (after editing)

word count #2 :964 (after editing)