The Mission

Tsu P.O.V.

Tomorrow's the entrance exam at UA, I'm very nervous since it depends on me to make this mission a go. Zuku had reached out to me cuz dad had made a deal, he said:

zuku: Hey Tsu, sorry to start the convo like this but. Dad has made a deal, so I need you with this mission. We need you to get into UA so we can get a grip on Denki. You still know him right? Apparently he had been kidnapped by some gang since he is the next leader of the checkers, his father is now pissed off. He found his location due the entrance exam, and we were wondering if he still knows you. Hope you can get him back to the states. Good luck!

Tsu: Hey bro! I will do my best. I missed him tho, so hope i can get him back for you. I will need to do something before I'm going to lead the underdogs with you right. Although I'm here in japan, i will give you updates as much as i can. When I'm in, I will give info about classmate's and stuff like that. And take good care of Hitoshi! I heard about the shit that happened. Love you!

Zuku: Thanks! I will also update more about my life here and call you more okay? Now go train and maybe get like a look that doesn't stand out that much? haha LY baby sis!

Tsu: Bye big bro~

After a while of training I got back inside. MOM! ¨ yes sweetie? ¨ the woman asked?

¨At what time is auntie coming?¨ ¨ you have 30 minutes¨ she said. That's enough time to take a shower i thought to myself. When i got down the doorbell rang, Auntie!! I yelled. ¨Hello to you to Tsu, hello inko¨ ¨Hi Mitsuki, kat.¨ ¨Hi auntie¨ katsuki said with his loud, angry voice.

We decided to play some Mario Kart. ¨I got it for my birthday from Zuku.¨ when i said that Kat began to relax his face and got tears in his eyes. He hadn't seen Zuku in forever and just wanted to see him. I told that when we both got in we could video call him and Kat began to light up. Since we were going to have dorms, it would be easier to call him with Kat. They are together but cuz of the missions dad gives Izu, we couldn't call much. ¨I'm going to bed! and Kat fell asleep so he is staying here. Can you maybe bring some clothes by auntie, I think he misses Zuku a bit much now.¨ I yelled downstairs. ¨Ofcourse, tell him I said good luck for tomorrow!¨ ¨Of Course auntie!¨. I got into bed and mom brought some food if we would woke up and where hungry.