breaking the mission

Izuku POV

it's been 2 months and we're getting ready to go to the airport. We had left it a surprise for tsu and kat, just for fun. The only ones that know are eraserhead, present mic, all might, nezu and midnight. The base knows we're heading out on a mission, just not where. I needed to try and teach the guys Japanese , to my surprise they did it very well if I say so.

As we were walking to the jet I stopped, just to be sure. I had a feeling someone was following us, I was right. It had been one of the teams who were curious why we were leaving. I just ordered him to go back, since they're a bit afraid of me. Soon we got on and left America.

"Okay, I know we did it already but maybe specify some things in the plan?" Asked Alex. For how smart he was, we weren't surprised. Everytime we talked about stuff and specified things he was on his phone. "Omg, ALEX do you never listen" Milly asked furious. "Mil, don't even try" - kali. "Fine!" -Milly. "Okay, zu take it off"-Kai.

"So, we get there, go to the dorms, roll in, bla bla. What they don't know is, we're protecting them. They have gotten several attacks from villains. This would be kinda obvious to them but it isn't the only mission, we are also getting kami back."-zuku

Hito flinched a bit at his name, we were worried but knew what happened.

Hitoshi was there when he got kidnapped. He tried his best but was brutally beat and couldn't do anything about it, kami of course fought back but was hit hard. Hito saw him bleeding badly, he tried to get there but was fought under rumble. After that he hasn't talked much about it and he had insomnia. We tried our best.

As I wanted to continue I noticed he was asleep, for some reason this dude sleeps a lot. O well, "well since he's asleep, let's try it to ourselves. There's gonna be a lot of time difference and I don't want a jet leg because of you fuckers"

"Fine" most of them yelled

Hito was quiet and tried to sleep, but it didn't seem to work. He was thinking about kami.

After the plane landen they got to the dorms.

"We are meeting with eraserhead at the front, nezu will probably be there".

Hitoshi seemed to be shocked when I said eraserheads name, he is hiding something. But what?

"Hello underdogs"- nezu

"Please call us TALK TRIBE, as people know the underdogs. It's kinda around the whole internet and we can't afford letting the villains know that we are here right"

"Ah, good call, we will. Now eraserhead will lead you to the dorms we got you and will show you around. The class has English now which leaves eraserhead with some free time, he will need to go back in 50 minutes so I suggest we better start" -nezu

"Okay well, I am Milly, the dipshit next to me is izuku, as you prob know, the other girl is kali, then Kai the one the black hair and then Alex, then purple haid, Hitoshi"

"Welcome, I will show you your dorms and all the info needed. Follow me" -eraserhead

Hito waved at eraser and he.. smiled? Back. Okay now I gotta find out. I will later for now, the dorms

"Okay!" Alex somehow said excited

"Here is the kitchen and common room, down the hall are dorms. For yours we take the elevator. You have the whole floor to yourself as you will probably store guns and stuff there. No one can get in without your permissions, pets are allowed just let me know. Also, the class will probably try to get in the room so figure something out okay" -eraserhead